Ch.5 The Manager

This is the managers POV. This one may be shorter than the last chapter...Enjoy, because after this chapter they move to a new location, but the manager escapes. Theres more but you gotta read da story. I dunno why but I am tired everytime I write my stories...Maybe that's why they're crap.

Managers POV - FOR THE WHOLE CHAPTE.

Well that nightguard didn't last long. Aaaand great. The powers out. They must be asleep. The newer ones sleep in the same room with their old selves. Well I just hope they aren't mad at me. I'll restart the generator. Oh fuuck! Bonnie screeched at me in the closet. They're mad, way madder than I thought they could get. That's right, I said I wouldn't hire another nightguard even If I got sick. I am such a asshole. No wonder they want to kill me. I made a promise and I broke it. FUCK!! Well, none of them came yet. Atleast, maybe, I hope. They wouldn't touch their manager. I am like their father! 'Unless, the Freddy's are making their way to the office, along with the others.'. Well I don't blame them. I actually deserve it. BUT STILL I WANT TO LIVE!! I am making it through this night. No matter what it comes to, I WILL LIVE! I see Bonnie! "Hey Bonnie how are you and Foxy doing? I can't wait for you to.....Uh..Crap!" I tried to run. But the Foxy's ran at me. Then the Freddy's were charging at me with a spare Foxy suit I was suppose to fix Foxy with. I bumrushed Mangle, and got free. Until the Chica's came at me. No suits. They all had no suits on. Not even their eyes were on their heads. I locked myself in a bathroom stall. Crawling under going into another one. and Hiding ontop of the toilet. Dear jesus! This is what they act like when they really want to kill you. Well, I guess I'll set some traps! And worse comes to worse, burn down the place. Or maybe pour water on one of the electrical plugs! OK! Time to find some electrical plugs....Hmm, who designed this damn place. I see no plugs! Ugh, shit, shit, SHIT! Foxy can fit in the vents. Wait. They got no suits on. They all can travel through the vents! NOPE, SCREW THIS SHIT JUST POUR GASOLINE ON EVERYTHING! "YOU GUYS AREN'T KILLING ME THAT EASILY! I AM GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE ESCAPING THIS HELLHOLE!". I poured gasoline on everything and all the animatronics I could light fire too. Throwing a lit match on the floor, I headed straight to the door being able to run out, unharmed. They betrayed me, but in the same way, I betrayed them. I was nothing more but, The Manager....

Well that's a wrap for this chapter...And yes it was shortish, but I don't want to keep getting off topic. So back to the actual story, but since the toys were already made, were going to head to FNaF 3 place.