Ch.6 The New Look

Change of plans, Mangle is now Foxy... Mangle/Foxy's POV

OH NO! Where are we!? Where's the toys? I see Chica. But Bonnie and Freddy ain't here. OH GOD! Their suits, they're on..Display. Where are the toys? I walk into the office and find a Box full of the 'Toys' pieces. "Chica, Mangle, Where are we?" I asked, worried about Bonnie and Freddy. She looked at me, with a sad face. They both were on display. So wasn't the Marionette. I went to explore, hopefully finding someone. When I saw a small room, I saw Fredbear and Springtrap. "Guys! Have you seen Bonnie? And uh Freddy?" They looked at me confused. "But I am Bonnie..", No he's springtrap. "I am Freddy! Foxy, how do you not remember us. We are just in the old suits." That makes allot more sense. Well, I can learn to love my bunny in that suit. "Oh, so..You're older suits are on display. Also Chica is here." They looked at me again. Probably curious about what happened to the other animatronics. "And I was apparently shoved into a mangle suit, but you guys are here, but the toys..They are gone for good. No parts to rebuild them." They gasped, and looked at eachother. Hopefully Chica comes back with some news, about where we are, and why are we here.

"Hey guys! We were....Dead for the past 10 years. But we are in a place called, Fazbear Fright." So we are suppose to scare people. That's not a problem. We kill tons every week. Or used too.

Time Skip by

♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE !

♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

Chica's POV

Well, it is hard getting used to seeing, Bonnie and Freddy as Fredbear and Spingtrap. I can only imagine how Foxy feels. He is in mangles suit. I look like the older model of Chica. I don't have my Purple eyes, I have Orange eyes..We all feel, weird. We can only be the same for so long.

Hopefully, when we scream at people, we don't kill them. We usually stuff them in a suit. But it wont be so hard to break that habit. After all, this is a horror attraction that were working for now. But, we didn't get to catch the manager. He's probably forgot about all of this by now, but we didn't. It's 6AM. Time to sit back in our positions. "Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy! Time to get back in our positions!" We can make it here, not a problem

So this story is going to be on hold, for the time being. I am going to try and catch some ideas for this story. On what to do, who I want to add inside it. And maybe I will give a shoutout to some followers along the way.