Chapter 4: The Birthday

"Happy birthday!" I opened my eyes and saw a creature yelling and jumping on my bed.

"Morning​ Sean..." I said sleepily. Sean is my younger brother. He is 15 in the first grade of high school and people mostly refer to him as "Jack". I have no idea why.

"It's your birthday! When are you gonna wake up, I need cake!" He said, excited.

"Right about now," I said and turned to my other side looking at him. He made a pleading face and I rolled my eyes at him, leaving my comfy bed and heading to the bathroom.

"Mum and dad are waiting downstairs y'know. They told me not to tell you what they are doing but I'll just say this: You will be very happy when they give you your gift..." He said. His voice sounded kind of sad, but I just ignored it. This kid loves me to death and I don't know why. "Okay, I'm coming".

I went downstairs, only to see my parents and my brother screaming on top of their lungs "Happy 25the birthday!"

"Whoa! Relax, you are going to hurt your voices!" I laughed as I hugged them and they lead me towards the kitchen. I saw a cookie cake and widened my eyes. I fricking love cookies. My dad cut me a piece and I grabbed the plate, shoving a piece in my mouth. "This is so good!" I said with food in my mouth. Cake always made me feel good.

"Manners, please. Gosh, you haven't even opened your gift yet." My mum said. Jack handed me a small envelope. I opened it, only to see a plane ticket. I raised and eyebrow and looked at the destination. London? I widened my eyes once again. "What is this?!" I asked.

"Well, your mother and I have been thinking about you, always wishing you could live in London. So, we took it upon us to make this your best birthday even and bought you a flat there. You can't live with your parents forever," My old man said, smiling.

Tears grew in my eyes as I hugged them all, continuously chanting "thanks" and smiling brightly. My dream was finally going to come true.

I went upstairs to my room a few hours of binge watching anime with my brother later. Not even my brother knew that I was ArrowTheGeek, but now that I was leaving I felt like I could trust him fully.

I opened my suitcase to find my "ingredients" for a superb video. My new camera, as the last one was... found broken, my mask, my hat and my microphone. I opened up the recording system and started the video.

~Suddenly, pineapples~

I turned off the camera. That was a decent shot, I thought. I took off the mask and placed everything back in my suitcase neatly. I edited the video sloppily and soon after I uploaded it.

I still couldn't believe it. My dream was becoming a reality and I loved it. But still... Isn't it time I finally revealed who I was to the internet? I had about nine million subscribers and I couldn't hide my identity anymore.

But I was still scared. I had seen what they could do and it scared me. The fans were fearless. I still had social anxiety and I was still scared of any type of social situation.

I shook my head and sighed. No way. I wasn't going to do it.

I sat back on my chair, crossing my arms and sighing. But I will have to, one day...

End of chapter four.