Chapter 14: The Mystery

(This is all gonna be in Dan and Chris's POV's. Ships are about to happen.)

Chris's POV

Next morning I woke up in Y/n's bedroom. I didn't remember anything, but I wasn't surprised. From after what happened, we all drank. A lot. I suddenly hear someone walking. I see a figure. It's Dan. "Hi Dan" I say with a sleepy voice. "Oh, you woke up!" Dan says whispering and coming to sit next to me. He is so pretty with the hobbit hair a voice says that I try to hide inside me. He doesn't like me anyways, why do I bother. "What's up?" I ask. "Umm, I was wondering if you remembered anything from yesterday" "Nope, I think all of us drank too much to remember" He sighs, sounding kind of disappointingly. "I am going to-" Dan starts saying something but is interrupted by a quiet mumble that came from under the sheets. We both looked terrified. Did I actually sleep with someone? And if it wasn't Dan, who was it? I then was pleased to see a fully dressed Y/n looking at me. "What are you doing here?" Dan asks sounding scared. "It's my bed, I think it's normal for me to sleep here. The real question is: what are you doing here?" "Oh yeah, sorry" I say, getting up and leaving the room with Dan.

Dan's POV

When we get out of the bedroom, I decide to go and use the bathroom. When I walk in I have a flashback...

The night before

??-hey, stop it!! I hear someone say in a playful voice.

Dan- Make me!!

??- Dan you are not thinking straight, I think you have drunk too much!!

From the flashback, I remember seeing someone's back neck. I made a lovebite. But on who??

"Dan? Are you in there?" I hear a voice coming from the outside. It must be Phil. "Yeah, coming" I open the door. I see Phil standing there with a smile. "Hey, good morning. Are you going to come help?" "With what?" "We are going to clean so Lily and Y/n won't have to clean it up on their own" "Oh, ok" I say, making my way to the living room. I see 5 empty beer cans and a lot more in the kitchen. "I'll be in the kitchen, you help Pj here" Phil says and leaves me with Pj. "Hey Peej" I say to him. "Oh hey, what a crazy night huh?" He says. "What do you mean?" "You don't remember anything do you? Let me recap everything for ya".

Apparently, after watching the movie me and Pj chose, we played Truth or Dare and 7 minutes in heaven. I asked Pj who i went with and he told me that I went to the bathroom (because there was no closet that could fit us in) with Chris, Pj, Y/n and Phil. I hope it was Chris. No. Stop it Dan. I have liked Chris for a long time now. I mean, he is the most social and good-looking. But nothing is ever going to happen because he will never look at me that way and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. The point is, nothing happened with Lily so there won't be any problems with Phil. I needed to check everyone's necks though to see who I bit. Starting with Phil, as we live in the same house.

End of Chapter 14
(578 words)