Chapter 13: The Plan (Part 2)

The door rang. It was time. Lily enters and locks herself up in her room. We start banging on her door. "Lily!! Open up!" I yell to her and Chris goes to open the door. I hear Phil asking "What's going on?" and Chris answering "Lily is not opening her bedroom door!! She looked kind of down and we asked her what was wrong and she just yelled at us and locked herself in her bedroom. Can you guys help?" Wow, Chris is one hell of an actor. "Sure" Phil answers, worried this time. I feel bad for doing this. "C'mon Lily, just open!!" Pj says with a worried look on his face. Phil comes in between us and knocks on her door. "Lily? It's me Phil. Can I come in? Please?". There is silence. "Ok" we hear Lily and she opens her door. Wow. She looks like a mess. Like if there was a real problem or something. I am amazed. Phil gets in and closes the door.

"Yes!!" I whisper yell at the guys and hug them each. When I hug Pj, I never want to leave. His arms wrapped around my waist, my nose catches his beautiful scent and cologne. I giggle happily and let go. "So, what do we do now?" Dan asks. "We wait."

"I'm going to bring snacks, who wants to come?" Chris asks. "Oh, I will" I say willingly and start heading to the kitchen. "You guys pick a nice movie, ok?" I say to Pj and Dan. "Ok" they say simultaneously. I open a shelf and start taking out chips as I see Chris taking out my microwave popcorn. "Are you a popcorn lover or a chips eater?" I ask. "Well that was random, buut I'll have to say both" Chris answers. "I'm more of a chips eater myself." I say. "Do you like Pj?" Chris asks me whispering. I blush at the idea of us being together but I shake my head to make it go away. "Whoa where did that come from?" I say in defense. "I thought it was random question time!!" Chris says with a sad face. I giggle. "Have you ever taken drama classes?" "I did at University, why?" "You just looked very convincing when you talked to Phil. Plus, I used to take drama classes too." "Cool." We hear the microwave ringing. "I think that's your cue" I say kind of ironically.

I put the chips in a bowl and walk out of the kitchen to see Dan and Pj on the carpet floor wrestling, with Pj on Dan. "What the hell guys?" They both stop and look at me. "We...couldn't agree on the movie" Pj says. I start eating the chips. "Who told you to stop?" I wink at Pj and they keep fighting. I start giggling. Chris walks out with the popcorn and looks at them and then me. "Why didn't you stop them when you saw them fighting?" Chris asks me. "Because the show was fun" I say with a guilty look on my face. He laughs and eats some popcorn while looking at the show. "You know, you didn't answer me before" Chris says. "What do you mean?" I ask, acting like I didn't know what he was talking about. "About Pj".

Right then, Lily's door opens. Phil and Lily walk out holding hands. Dan and Pj stop wrestling and get up. "Oh man, I was enjoying the show!" I whisper to Chris and he giggles. Phil and Lily look at us with a weird look. "Well, what happened?" Dan asks with a curious look on his face. "Well, we solved our problems" Phil says, looking at Lily. Phil then kissed Lily. "Aww" Chris whispers to me. "I bet all that time that they spent in there that Lily gave Phil a blow job" "OMYGAUD CHRIS YOU PERVERT-MINDED"