Chapter 30: Worse?

Dan's POV

I need to tell Phil before I leave, I shouldn't keep it a surprise. He could even be homophobic! That's practically impossible, as he is bisexual himself, but still. Who knows?

"Hey, Phil?" He was currently lying on the couch, his laptop on his legs. Probably scrolling through Tumblr. He mumbled something and I just took it as a normal answer. After all, I do that too.

"I like Chris."

"Mhm."

"Seriously? Aren't you going to say something else?"

"No, I knew it anyways."

"May I ask how?"

"No."

"Okay. I'm going out."

"Bye, have fun."

I think I've lost Phil to Tumblr.

Anyways. I grabbed my keys of the apartment and left. I had to meet Chris. I called him before, after thinking about it the hundredth time, and told him to meet me out. After actually walking for a while, I reached the park. There was a girl sitting on the bench, so I just sat at one of the swings.

After a while, he showed up. He looked amazing as always, wearing a long, black coat that reached his knees. I should just admit it now, I fucking love him.

"Hey, Dan!" He said cheerfully and sat next to me.

"Hi,i" I mumbled quietly, more nervous as only seconds passed. The light breeze was pushing my hair out of my face. It was a cold night, but I knew that I would feel warm for as long as I was with him...

"So, um... what did you call me here for?"

This was it.

My moment to tell him.

My chance.

I called him here, I had to tell him.

Once, and for all.

"Um, so, do you like toast?"

"What?"

"I mean, I like you."

He looked at me for a moment. and then looked at his shoes.

"I don't think that toast has to do anything with that, but okay." He said as he got up to leave.

Or so I thought.

He turned to me and lifted me up from the uncomfortable swing. He gently held my chin and kissed me. I held his waist, never wanting to let go. His lips were pushing against mine, more confident this time.

Quite obviously, I have kissed many girls and boys before.

But no kiss has ever felt so good.

Hannah's POV (Trigger Warning)

Everything was going the way it was supposed to go. For some reason, she needed three time guardians, which doesn't really make sense. But it didn't matter anyways.

Because Ashley was hit by the Plague, and his body was slowly turning into thin air.

I am going to miss him, so badly. All of the fun times we spend together would only turn to memories, small stories you would tell your friends and laugh at, meaningless words taken by the wind and forever forgotten...

I should draw... There's nothing else I can do about Ashley's condition... I should draw him, just to remember him. A reminder of the struggle he has to go through before he inevitably dies...

I should go see him before he completely disappears...

I walk to his bedroom, stopping before opening the door.

Do I want to see him?

End of chapter 30.

I can't believe it! Chapter thirty? It feels as if I started writing this story yesterday!.Thank you so much for reading!!!

Here you are geekglorious. Did you laugh?