Chapter 22: Getting ready for a day outside

I felt so bad for making my friends worry. Phil carried me to my bed with Lily and, as Chris couldn't do anything physical, he tried to calm me down. Lily brought me some water and Phil just sat next to me on the bed. After some time, I calmed down and the only problem I had was the fact that my hands were shaking. I did small talk with Chris, Phil listening quietly and Lily asking if I was okay and worrying her head off.

Phil looked like he was thinking about something, and I couldn't help but feel like he knew something. You know, like all my secrets which by the way, are called secrets because they are meant to be hidden, not exposed. Ugh, everything is going so wrong tonight.

So, I decided to sleep it away. Tomorrow I was planning to meet Dan, record and find a way to upload my video in time on Monday morning. Saturday, here we go.

...so LIGHT THEM UP UP UP LIGHT THEM UP UP UP LIGHT THEM UP UP U- BAM. I really need to change the alarm's song, it gives me a heart attack every morning. Well, better than the beeping one. Why did I have an alarm again? Ah, right. I'm supposed to meet Dan in an hour or so. I get up, with great difficulty may I say, and head to the bathroom. I look at the mess that is known as myself and take a shower. I totally didn't sing, I swear... Anyways, I check the time. 11:04. When was I meeting Dan again? At 12? Oh yeah, he is supposed to be picking me up. I didn't even know he knew how to drive. Oh well.

I head to the kitchen only wearing a towel as it was morning and I was very hungry. I felt totally famished. Anyways, I start heading towards the kitchen, only to hear the sound of a cartboard closing. I didn't know Lily got up before 12... oh no, I think as I remember that the guys are here too and that I am only wearing a towel. I sneakily walk back to my room like a ninja, nobody hearing a thing. Hah, as if. After I saw Phil crabbing a cereal box, I stepped backwards and, of course, tripped on my own feet. I stay on the floor, wondering if the towel I'm using is the one from the game Until Dawn. I get up again, this time being careful, and run to my room. To my luck, I actually made it when Phil was walking out of the kitchen. Phew I think as I lock my door and search through the closet for some nice clothes. I decided to wear something casual.

After 20 minutes I was wearing my university hoodie, long blue jeans and, quite obviously, my converse. I decided to make my hair later because I felt like I was starving. I forgot I was hungry after what happened. I try to open the door but it was locked, you idiot you forgot you locked the door smh I thought as I unlocked it and walked to the kitchen. Phil was trying to wake up Chris, probably because he was bored. He sees me and whispers a what I assume was good morning. I wave at him and make my way to the kitchen, needing to eat quickly. I grab a bowl, pouring some cereal and milk in it and started eating just when Phil walked in. "Hi!" He says happily. "How's your Saturday morning going? Are you going out?" "Yeah I am going to go out actually" "Really? On your own or with a friend?" Phis asks. I, quite obviously, couldn't talk about Dan as he probably wants our meeting to be a secret, so I just say "Just a friend". "Friend or... friend?" he says and we both giggle. "Just a friend" I say as I watch him grab the cereal, pouring it in a bowl and eating it dry. "Umm, don't you want any milk with that?" I say as I stare at him, confused. "I wish I could drink, but I can't..." He answers back with a sad face. "Ohh, right, you're lactose intolerant!" I say confidently. "Yeah, I am! How did you know?" He says and I freeze. I know everything about you Phillip... well inside voice how not creepy of you. "Oh, Umm... I told you I have watched some of your videos, remember?" I say, trying to hide the fact that I know almost everything about most youtubers. "Oh, yeah you're right! Wow I totally forgot. Anyways, I actually wanted to talk to you about what I came here for yesterd-" Phil says but I heard a mumble from behind me. Chris, wearing a shirt and some capri pants, walks in. "Morning Chris!" Phil and I say at the same time and look at each other weirdly. "Sup guys" "The sky" I say as quickly as I can. We all burst out laughing, probably waking up Lily in the process. I guess the mean plastic is still in me. Oh well. I turn on my phone to see that it was 11:47, meaning I had to make my hair and leave. I had already finished eating so I put my dish in the sink and say "Sorry guys, I have to go. I have a friend to meet". "Friend or... friend?" Chris asks in a mischievous way and smirks. Actually, your future husband I almost said and giggled. "Veeeery funny Chris" I say as I head to the bathroom to make my hair and go.

A few minutes later...

I walk outside yelling a bye and hearing two voices say something alike. I close the door and left. I wonder what kind of car Dan has... I think as I get into the elevator.

I walk out of the elevator to see a blonde girl and a brown- haired guy talking to my creepy landlord. I'm guessing they want to move in. Cool.

I go outside and see Dan leaning against the building, on his phone of course. I walk up to him. "Hey Dan" I say and he flinched. "Woah! Sorry, I didn't see you there!" He says and we both laugh. "Shall we go?" "Yeah" I say and we start walking. Well, I guess he doesn't drive after all.

~In the meantime, in Lily's point of view...literally...

I see Y/n walk outside to meet Dan. That mean double-faced super skank. She was lying to me last night. I shouldn't have believed her, but that's okay. Because now, I'm going to make her life a living hell.

End of chapter 22.
(1144 words)

Sorry @epicsenpai but you're evil now huehuehue
~I think you'd know by now