Chapter 1

(03 July 2019) AUTHORS NOTE: I am in the middle of editing this book so please take some chapters with a pinch of salt as they are yet to be edited. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy! Zoe x

The music vibrates through my body as I enter the building. My heart thumps along to the bass, I'm so nervous. There are people everywhere, dancing, playing beer pong, making out, the typical party scene.

I take a deep breath and walk through the throngs of people towards the drinks table. If I'm going to do this I need alcohol in my system. I pick up a plastic shot glass filled to the rim with purple liquid. I peel the lid off and throw back the vile spirit, cringing as it burns its way down my throat. I do the same with the second shot, then the third.

"Bad day?" A deep voice comments as they reach around me grabbing a brown bottle of what I assume is lager. I turn around with a flirty smile on my face. Time to get this shit over with, Alex.

"You could say that," I reply as I take him in. He's tall, a lot taller than my 5'6" frame anyway. He has a fit build but he doesn't have huge bulging muscles like half of the guys here. His dark blonde hair is a beautiful mess; as if he'd just taken some gel and rubbed his hands through his hair. His midnight blue eyes, surrounded by thick, dark lashes stare down at me as I continue to check him out without shame.

"Oh really? Want to talk about it, sweetheart?" He asks nicely, half a smile on his angular face. How the hell do I do this? I'm so pathetic. I twist to grab another shot but his large hand grabs my wrist before I can do anything.

"Don't. You've had three already, if you have anymore you'll be wasted within minutes, especially since you're underage," he scolds me. Sorry, dad.

"How do you know I'm underage?" I ask, he laughs.

"You've got that innocent look about you," anger fills my body at the word 'innocent', I'll show him innocent.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask. His brows furrow in confusion.

"No." 

As soon as the word leaves his mouth I stand on my toes and cover his lips with mine, he doesn't kiss me back at first and embarrassment flushes through me. I start to move away but his hands quickly grab my waist and his lips begin matching the movement of my own. My hands reach up to his face, holding his stubbly cheeks as we kiss. He brushes his tongue along my bottom lip and my lips part. Our tongues touch and I feel his hands clench around my black dress as he pulls me closer. My hands rise up into his hair, my fingers tangling in the short locks as the kiss becomes increasingly intense. He presses me against a wall and I can feel his bulge pressing against me. I gasp but he catches it with his mouth. We kiss until I'm out of breath, he breaks the kiss but our lips remain inches apart as we breathe heavily. My entire body feels alive. I want him.

"I want one night, that's it, no strings attached," I say breathlessly. His dark blue eyes stare relentlessly into my own as his breath glides along my lips.

"I'm not that type of guy, sweetheart."

"And I'm not that type of girl, but I need this, please," I beg, not caring that I'm appearing as desperate. His eyes soften at my plea and he ducks down to brush his soft lips against mine once before repeating my earlier phrase in a deep husky voice.

"No strings attached."

********

The bedroom door shuts with a slam. I'm pushed against the door in a rush and the sexy blonde guy's lips attack mine furiously. I match the aggression of his lips with my own. His teeth latch onto my bottom lip, pulling before releasing. I moan, pulling his hair tightly. He growls against my lips and lifts me up by my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing his weight onto me until I can feel his bulge pressing against me, the friction causes me to moan again. His hands slide up to my ass, squeezing as he holds me up. Our mouths melt together as we pant like sex craved animals. Without parting our lips, he carries me from the door and slams me against another hard surface. I tug at his shirt. Take it off. His hands leave my ass and I slide down the wall until my feet touch the ground, my body sliding against his the whole way down. His shirt is ripped over his head in one fluid motion revealing a flat stomach which I run my fingers down, my mouth following soon after. I slowly kiss and nibble my way down his chest and stomach until I'm on my knees. His breath is ragged as I unbutton his jeans and a low moan escapes his mouth as I start stroking him through his boxers. He runs his fingers through my hair at the back of my head and makes me stand back up. 

"Oliver," He breathes randomly as his fingers grab the zipper of my dress, pulling it down slowly, brushing his fingers against my spine as he does so.

"Hm?" I say, distracted by his fingers on my skin. I pull my arms out of my dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing my naked top half and black lace underwear. His eyes trail from my bare feet up to my eyes where they stop with an intense stare.

"My name, it's Oliver." His lips shoot to my neck, kissing and biting his way back towards my mouth. My breath hitches and a needy whimper escapes my mouth as he kisses just under my ear.

"Alex," I whisper, breathless. He moans against my jaw and inches his way back to my lips before assaulting them once again, this time he doesn't stop to talk, clothes are discarded, sweat is shed and sheets are ruined.

*** 7 Hours Earlier ***

The bell rings for lunch. I pack up my notebooks and make my way towards the girl's toilets. My bladder is in serious danger of bursting. Stupid tests, stupid teachers, stupid school. When a girl needs to go, a girl has to go.

I enter the bathroom to see the bane of my existence, along with her coven. Her green eyes meet mine in the mirror and she smiles evilly while twisting her claws through her long black hair. I dive into the first cubicle and relieve myself. I stay there a few seconds extra hoping they'd leave, but of course, I don't have that much luck. I unlock the cubicle door and walk out. With my head held high, I go to the sink and start to wash my hands. The five bitches whisper between themselves and cackle obnoxiously. I know better than to react so I just ignore them.

The coven's priestess struts to the sink next to mine and starts applying lip gloss. I check my reflection in the mirror as I massage soap into my palms. My medium length brown hair is plaited in a messy side braid, my grey eyes are surrounded by mascara brushed lashes and my lips are coated in a thin layer of clear lip gloss. As I'm staring at a pimple that recently appeared on the side of my nose a spot of water flies onto the mirror, I barely have time to frown from confusion before cold water is spraying all over me. It takes me a few seconds to react and by that point I am soaked, my white vest top is drenched to the point of being transparent. It's typical that I didn't wear a bra today. I scream, reaching over and turning the tap off. I glare at Kat as she removes her finger from the bottom of the tap that she used to spray me. She laughs spitefully and her minions cackle along with her.

"At least someone will see your tits before you turn forty," she smirks.
"What's your problem, Kat?" I explode, I've held my peace for too long.
"You."
"I've never done anything to you!"
"You breathe," she retorts, the hyena's laugh behind her.
"So you decide to soak me in the school bathroom? Mature."
"You have a problem with getting wet, prude?" Her lips widen to show her perfect white teeth, clearly amused by her own innuendo. I shake my head and cross my arms, getting ready to leave the toilets, and the building. As I'm about to leave Kat's claws dig into my arm and she pulls me back.

"If you've got such a problem being wet maybe you should dry up before you leave." 

I try to pull my arm away but her minions suddenly decide to join in, grabbing me and pulling me toward the hand dryer. I start screaming even though nobody can hear me outside the soundproof walls.

"Get. Off. Me," I growl but they don't listen. Instead they haul me towards the hand dryer and hold my arm to where the hot air comes out. I continue to fight, trying to get away from them but to no avail. Kat punches the button to activate the hand dryer and hot air gushes out directly onto my arm, burning me. I clench my eyes shut until the pain becomes too much to bare. I crack. Tears fall from my eyes and my body is racked with sobs as I beg for them to stop. Eventually, they get bored and leave the room laughing. But not before calling me a prude and a virgin, amongst other things.

I fall to the floor and cry until my eyes are sore then I get myself together and leave the school building whilst covering up. I look down at the blistering, red burn on my arm and laugh humorlessly. I refuse to be bullied anymore because of something that can so easily be fixed. Innocence is bullshit anyway, so it's time for me to let it go.