Chapter 1

Why doesn't he look at me like that?

We're getting ready for the VMAs in my dressing room and Wilmer's over with Eiza as she gets her makeup done.

Im getting my hair done and all I can see is Eiza laughing at Wilmer's bad jokes and Wilmer smiling bigger than I've ever seen. Why isn't he over here with me? Is he trying to annoy me?

I try not to be jealous but I can't help it, she's gorgeous and all over my baby.
She makes me so insecure, I want him all to myself.

Later I'm gonna ignore him then be angry at him, then tell him I hate him, then cry, then make him feel bad, then have sex, then he'll cuddle me and tell me how much he loves me.

Same routine and I'm getting tired of it. He should just go date her, why doesn't he.. I don't get it. She's perfect.

"Demi!!" Wilmer calls to me and signals me to come over to him and Eiza.
"Yeah?" I say trying to smile through my pain.
"Eliza's invited us to her after party, sounds good right?"
"But I thought we were going for dinner together?" I try to say politely.

"There'll be plenty of food at the party, don't worry" Eiza interrupted smiling fakely.

Bitch.
Did she really just fucking say that?
As if I'm not insecure enough about my weight.

"That's not what I meant I just wanted alone time with MY fiancé" I said coldly wrapping my arm around his waist.

That should shut her up.

"We will spend time together Dems, just with other people" Wilmer said trying to convince me running my hip.
"Um.. I guess" I say disappointed.

"Yay it's gonna be great, everyone's gonna be there" Eiza said as if she was the most well known fucking celebrity in the world.

"Hey Demi.!?!" Jill yelled form across the room.
"Yeah Jill" I said.
"Come get your dress on, it's gorgeous your gonna love it"

Oh shit. I really don't wanna try on a tight White dress in front of Eiza.

Still, I take advantage of the situation and ask Wilmer to come into the other room with me leaving Eiza there talking to Jill and Caroline.

God bless there souls.

I take his hand and pull him in with me as he sits on a stool watching me take off my leggings and hoodie.

"Can you help me hold it up Will? So I can sip it?" I say.
"Yeah nena, you look beautiful already" he says staring in awe.

I blush at his statement but I still don't believe him. My head is saying "your fat" and Eiza Doesn't help things.

I stand looking in the mirror looking at the dress, it hugs my curves too much which makes me cringe and the tightness of the dress makes my belly stick out slightly.

Wilmer wraps his arms around my chest making me shiver. He kisses my neck whispering "te amo mi hermosa".

I'm shit at Spanish and can never put sentences together so Wilmer always makes fun of me and thinks its cute.

The fact Eiza talks to Wilmer in Spanish constantly makes me want to punch her in the face. Bitch. Did I mention she was a bitch?

I grab his hands as he runs up and down my body.

"Mm baby stop" I say getting slighting turned on.
-"Demi? " Natalie knocks the door.
"Yeah?"
"You ready in there" she says.

"Yeah we all wanna see Dems"
Eiza yells obnoxious.

Shut up.. Bitch.

Wilmer leads me out and I'm greeted by compliments from my team.

"You look stunning Demi, absolutely amazing" phil says walking over to hug me.
"Thanks" I say smiling with my confidence slightly boosted.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Eiza rolling her eyes at every compliment I get.
She's not gonna ruin this night, it's my night.
I'm nominated for best female artist, mtv hottest and me and Wilmer are up for best couple.

I hope we win so bad, so she can feel so bad she cancels the party and me and Wilmer can have alone time.

Bitch.

//haha⬆️//
So this is my new story, please vote, comment and follow me to get notifications for new chapters.
Kat x