Chapter 6

She squeezed Wilmer tightly and greeted him. She said something like

"I've missed you so much, omg let me suck your dick hahahahaha"

Instantly I felt a mix of insecurity and jealousy. I felt horrible and hated myself for being so jealous but She looked  effortlessly beautiful.

I was standing around 10 feet away as  she hugged for what seemed minutes. Wilmer didn't squeeze back, just kind of patted her back knowing I was watching.

Wilmer locked eyes with me and he saw my frown letting him know that it was going to far. I felt like I was going to burst out in tears when she kissed his cheek.

Who does that to someone's boyfriend?
"We're going to have a great month" Eiza said all smug as if she owned him.
I decided to butt in to her love fest.

"Hey babe what time is it?" I say to Wilmer as I wrap my arms around his waist completely ignoring Eiza.
"I'm not sure nena, but we'll go to the hotel soon" he said.

"Hey Demi" Eiza suddenly blurted out.
"Hi" I said awkwardly with a clear memory of her splitting my head open and flirting with Wilmer not so long ago.

"So Are you visiting for a few days?" She exclaimed.
"um no I'm here for the whole month"
" ohh... Why?" She said annoyingly.
"I'm spending time with my best friend in the whole world" I say looking up lovingly to Wilmer".
He smiled big and kissed my forehead. Eiza rolled her eyes which made me smile.
"We should go nena, it's pasted 10"

"We were all going to go to my new place I bought over here"
"Why would you buy a house here if your only here for a month?" I asked with narrow eyes.

I could tell Wilmer was already annoyed at me for picking a fight again.
I just think she's so bad at handling money ....and dumb.

"Just did" she said smiling, "I always wanna feel at home, where are you two staying?" She said fakely.

"We're in a luxury hotel room, it's a big single room with a bathroom and a beautiful bedroom" Wilmer said.

"Speaking of" I say taking Wilmer's hand and pulling him away.
"So yous won't be coming to mine?" Eiza said stopping us.
"Um no.. not after what happened last time" I said.
"Yeah it's better you not coming anyways, what about you Wilmer?"

Didn't she really just say that.
"What would be wrong with me coming exactly?" I said getting in her face.

Wilmer held my shoulders noticing how angry I was getting.
"I'm not going to go anywhere Demi's not welcome Eiza" he said defending me.
"No I just meant because I wasn't expecting you I don't have enough to seats around my dining table"

Dining table? What the fuck is this? 1910?

"No thanks" Wilmer said, "we need to get back to unpack and-"
"Do other things" I said flirtatiously biting my lip wrapping my arms around his waist. I could feel Eiza fuming and glaring at me.

I felt so confident in that moment. I had the power now to make her jealous because Wilmer was siding with me now and was showing PDA in front of her. That night we went home, unpacked and ordered room service. Then we netflixed and chilled.😎😏

Maybe this trip isn't going to be too bad after all. I mean I'm not working, I'll be at a set that's in a secret location everyday with a ski slope on sight.         I can go off and shop and explore Toronto and I have Wilmer with me 24/7. I can experience being normal for once, in years.

I do miss Batman though.