Chapter 4

(Rated R) you were warned 😆

The next day I was out of the hospital, my head still badly hurt and the whole incident seems so cringe worthy, I'm trying to forgot it happened altogether. Days went on. Wilmer had to leave in two weeks for filming and I was debating going with him. Im suddenly overprotective of him, like a dog with their food or a kid with their toys. I'm scared of losing him, I love him so much.

I've been in the gym everyday, my whole body's toned and I'm gaining so much confidence. I'm ready to face the hoe again and show her up. I work for my body unlike Eiza who's naturally skinny therefore does fuck all and is still a gift from heaven.

I lay my head in Wilmer's torso as we watched Netflix, I planted soft kisses on him shifting in his arms. We've had sex everyday and we've both craved it like crazy. Why does he have to leave when everything's going so perfectly?

"You know what that leads to nena" he whispered smiling.
I kissed him passionately and pulled out.-
"I pushed forward my schedule for a month and gave my team a month off" I whispered grinning big.
He looked at me concerned.
"Why would you do that?"
"I'm going to come with you for a month, I'm sick of being separated from you all the time". I said squeaking abit.
"You didn't even ask" he said quickly.
"Why the hell would I need to ask? I thought you'd be excited." I said getting upset at him.
"I am, I just.. Your so unpredictable" he said kissing my nose.
"For a moment there I would've guessed you didn't want me to come"
"no baby girl I do" he said annoyingly grinning at me.
"Fuck you"

He started ticking me furiously, he was holding me down across the sofa tickling my sides then lifted my top and attacked my belly. I laughed uncontrollably as he made his way up to my neck with the tips of his fingers.

He loved seeing me squirm. He then lifted my T-shirt over my head leaving me shirtless as I wasn't wearing a bra, just his oversized shirt. He scanned my body for some seconds and I wasn't self conscious at all.

I wanted him so badly. I knew he wasn't done teasing me. He started sucking my neck and travelled down to sucking my nipple. I moaned wrapped my arms around his neck. He planted kisses on my belly dimple going down to my navel and began licking it. He licked me all the way down and removed my shorts. I was going crazy for him and couldn't handle the teasing anymore.

We finally made love. It lasted hours, with breaks obviously. We cuddle naked together all night watching movies and eating popcorn then finally he carried me to out bed bridal style. He climbed into bed beside me and tucked us in together, bringing me into his chest and began stroking my back.

He whispered a few things in Spanish into my ears as I fully fell asleep. I didn't know exactly what he said but I heard "nena" and "te amo" and "mi hermosa", which was good enough for me.

"Baby"

"I love you"

"My beautiful"

/lolsss Sorry this was so sexual😂 I'll try to update asap