Chapter 5

Ps~remember to comment, like and follow me.🤘🏻🙃
I accidentally published this chapter early two days ago, it had like 3 paragraphs. I'm so embarrassing. Lols soz

The time came to go to Toronto, Canada with Wilmer. I was so excited for the snow and also the cozy cuddling. However I was not excited about seeing the hoe again, or the bitch, or Eiza.... whatever you wanna call her.

I packed with Wilmer, warm things. I packed some of his hoodies and t-shirts to wear but he didn't mind.

Jill also came over with makeup and skincare products for the month. My whole team came to our house to say bye. Holly, Jill, Natalie and Phil all came the night before and Max picked us up in the morning and drove us to the airport.

It's gonna be so damm strange without my team. I'm basically babied by them. They make sure I eat probably, exercise, take my meds, see to my therapists and just that I'm in the right frame of mind. Sometimes I'm so manic I need to be watched at all times.

They trust Wilmer will care of me though, I do too.
Last night when they came over I was cooking food in the kitchen and overheard them talking quietly to Wilmer. They were telling him my meal plan, my med dosages, to  quickly check my body when he could incase of any new harm etc.

They do know I live with Wilmer right?
He knows me better than anyone. He knows that  Baths with candles get rid of my anxiety and rubbing my back helps calm me when I'm angry. I trust him more than anyone but I did find it sweet that my team were informing him with the little details and were generally concerned.

We flew to Toronto. The flight consisted of falling asleep on Wilmer and they getting woken up to complaints about Batman barking. This is why private jets are so much better. We could snuggle in private and batman could do whatever the fuck he wanted to do without some snobby 100 year old lady snitching on us to the flight attendants.

When we landed we were paparazzied  . I was a bit pissed because I wasn't looking my finest. I was wearing yoga pants, uggs, a slightly cropped white tank top and a black zipped  Victoria's Secret hoodie. I had no sun glasses so I hid my face behind a pillow. My hair was wavy and down and I wasn't wearing any makeup. Wilmer kept asking if I was okay and held my hand constantly.

We got a private taxi to the hotel but before we could settle down for bed Wilmer got a call asking if he could come and get his script from set.

Again I was pissed, I just wanted to sleep. I went with him in yet another taxi and headed to the set.
The cast and crew greeted him and me as well  . They looked a bit star stuck that I was there to be honest.

I wasn't paying attention to much until the hoe graced us with her unwanted presence. Well she graced Wilmer not noticing me. And to think I nearly went a whole day without thinking about her.