Chapter 7

I woke up and smiled. Last night was amazing, we cuddled and had the best sex ever. I turned my body expecting to see Wilmer but he wasn't there. I checked my phone and nothing.

He probably went to work without waking me and he didn't even text me. I got up to make breakfast, putting on Wilmer's hoodie. I was wearing a tie dyed crop top and some pyjama shorts.

I felt sick as soon as I got up, my stomach hurt so bad and I felt as if I was gonna vomit. I went into the bathroom joined on to our hotel bedroom and threw up in the toilet.
Maybe it was the chicken me and Wilmer had last night. Or maybe I'm just extremely jet lagged and have travel sickness.

I walked into the main sitting room and  froze.
Eiza was sitting on the couch facing the TV beside Wilmer.  They were laughing but stopped when I walked in, they just turned and looked at me as if I had two heads.

Great now Eiza has seen my no makeup, messy hair, bloated belly, smelling like vomit self.

"Hey baby hi" Wilmer said quickly,
"I'm just running lines with Eiza".

"Maybe you should tell me if people will be here" I say clearly annoyed.

The room wasn't too big but I walked to the other side where the kitchen was.

Wilmer got up and came over to me and Eiza followed.
"I'm sorry dems, I should've waited until at least Lunch time" Eiza said sitting at the table facing me.

Did that bitch just call me Dems? Wilmer calls me that. Bitch.

"It's fine" I say trying to be nice, covering my stomach with my arms.

I start pulling out things from the fridge to eat. We ordered stuff from a store to the hotel because we were too lazy to go out. I was so overly hungry it was unreal. I got milk, peanut butter carrots, strawberries and pickles.

Eiza eventually excused herself to go to a meeting and left, thank god.

"Wow dems, that's a weird variety of food" Wilmer says chuckling.
"I know, I'm just not feeling good"
"Awe baby", he said wrapping his arms around my waist "Did you get your period this morning?"

"Um... ...No.... actually. I haven't had my period in.. ages".

Wilmer looked at me not catching on to what I could be suggesting.

My eyes got wide, I started panicking. I ran into the bathroom and Wilmer ran after.
"Babe? What's going on?"

"Wilmerr... What if I'm pregnant?" I say as tears roll down my face.
I know I was dramatic but I'm not  ready for something like that.

"What? You wouldn't be. I always wear a condom. It'll be alright nena" he says calming me down holding my arms.

"I'll need to take a test" I said quickly. I look through the cupboards in the bathroom and found a pregnancy test. What are the odds?

Wilmer and me waited for the lines to show up. I sat on the bed beside him whilst We stared at it like morons for a couple of moments.

Two lines appeared.

I buried my head in my hands and broke down crying.
Wilmer sat the test down and just looked confused. He rubbed my back and then pulled me in to him.
"I love you Demi" he whispered eventually and kissed my head.
"And we're going to have a baby, and be a family... And everything's gonna be okay. I promise"
"I'm actually excited" he said.

I raise my head, confused.
"What"? I say sniffling.

"I've wanted a family for 15 years nena. I've been looking for you for 15 years and I'm so happy. And we made a baby nena, a baby!

"I'm scared Wilmer, I'm not ready"

"I'll be right here sweetie, okay?

"Okay"

Comment like and follow me🙄😘