Kise Ryouta:XOXO(Lemon)

The next one is the one and only Kise Ryouta A.K.A. The model who has the feels for Kuroko. This is a lemon which means it will have some intense sexy time and should be read by a mature audience. Hope you guys enjoy!
(Y/N)- Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
              Kise has been busy with his modeling job, and unfortunately, we can't see each other that often. I miss him dearly like his hugs, his kisses, and just in general I miss him. However, tonight he gets off early and he wants to visit me at my apartment.
~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
Kise's POV
                I'm so excited to see (Y/N)-chii!!! We have not seen each other in awhile, and I miss being with her. Tonight, I want to show her my affections of love (Kise, ;) you dirty boy). I arrived at her apartment and used the key she gave me to opened the door. "(Y/N)-chii I'm here!" I announced myself.
Your POV
              I ran to the front door and saw Kise . He had his arms open and I jumped into them. "Ryou-chan! I'm happy you are here!" The excitement ran through the my whole body that Kise is here. I pulled back from the hug, and the next thing I know, his lips were on mine. His lips just molded with mine, and I felt the sparks running through my body. Kise was so forceful and so passionate; somehow he led me to my bed and pushed both of us down on it. His long, soft hands went under my shirt and groped my breast. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure, while Kise was still kissing me. Kise suddenly stopped to take off my clothing, leaving me in my bra and lace panties. He was admiring my body, loving every part of it. "Ryou-chan, I can't be the only one who is undressed...," I said with a pout. I think he took as a sign of seduction because he rapidly took of his clothes with his boxers. He moaned when I crawled over to him slowly and grabbed his member. I slowly rubbed his member up and down and decided to take it in my mouth. It turned me on even more since he groaned at every action I was doing to his body. He groaned out,"(Y-Y/N)-chii, I don't want to release yet. I want to release while I'm inside of you." I couldn't help blush while he said that with a pink hue on his cheeks as well. I stopped and positioned myself and felt his mouth went in between my legs. He was licking my juices and swirling is tongue around,"Ryou-chan, I'm going to-!" He suddenly stopped and I couldn't release. Kise positioned his member and plunged deep inside of me without any hesitation. I clawed his back and screamed his name on the top of my lungs. "Ryou-chan, it hurts...," I said while a little bit of blood trickled down. Kise whispered his apologies in my ear and waited for me to get used to the size of his member inside of me. Once I began to wiggle my hips, he moved at a monstrous speed. All you could hear is moans, groans, and skin slapping each other. I couldn't handle the pleasure and moaned out to Kise,"Ryou-chan, I'm going to c*m! C*m inside me Ryou-chan! I want to feel your hot member release inside me!"I felt his member release its seed inside me. Kise looked down at me,and kissed me passionately before collapsing next to me. He was breathing very hard and said breathlessly," (Y/N)-chii, that felt very good~." I blushed a little, but smile at him and gave him a kiss. "Ryou-chan, we should spend more time with each other..." He looked at me and smiled,"Don't worry,(Y/N)-chii, I finished a couple months worth of work so we could spend time with each other." I smiled of how considerate he was to get months work done for me and Kise said he even told me he called his agency to give him more of a free time. I smiled at him and covered our sweaty bodies with the blanket. I snuggled right into his arms and I felt him kiss the top of me head.
Kise's POV
               (Y/N)-chii slept on me and I smiled at her. The last thought that I had before I closed my eyes. (Y/N)-chii I love you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy my first lemon >_<. So embarrassing, but whatever. Remember to comment or message me if you have a request. Thank you guys and I love you <3
Comment.
Vote.
XOXO,
         Linda