Takao Kazunari:Cutie

Hello guys, it's Linda! So, next is Takao<3 Hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
              "Kazu-chan! Where are you?" I was trying to find Takao to go home. Midorima said that he was still in the school since basketball practice was canceled. I was looking around the classrooms,but he wasn't there. Takao and I have been dating since we met at the opening ceremony. He was and still is the happy guy.
>Flashback<
               "What's your name?" I turned around and saw a cute guy looking at me. "Um, I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I said excitedly. He blushed a little and introduced himself and his friend Midorima Shintaro. They were a cute duo, even though Midorima is a tsundere. Takao asked me out when just the two of us were eating on top of the roof because Midorima was sick.
               "(Y/N)-chan, do you like me?" I blushed and put down my chopsticks. "Takao, I don't like you." He looked upset and disappointed. He was about to say something, but I interrupted saying," I love you, you idiot." He smiled and bounced on me, giving me a huge kiss on the lips. My first kiss ever and it was with my love, Takao.
>Flashback End<
            Just remembering the fact that Takao confessed first made me giggle. I realized he probably was on the roof. I climbed up the stairs leading to the roof and opened the door. Takao was there looking at the sunset since it was a couple of hours after school ended. I creeped up to him and hugged him. Takao gripped my arms and turn around with a huge smile on his face. "(Y/N)-chan, how did you find me?" I got on my tippy toes and gave a gentle kiss on his lips which he replied with a surprised look. "Kazu-chan, all I had to do was to remember what a cute boy did to me on the roof." He chuckled and gave me another kiss and we watched the sunset together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys for the short update. I have been really busy with school and it's literally driving me insane, but better than no update, right? Anyways, thanxx to everyone that supported me. I appreciate everything that you guys have done<3 Love ya and remember to spread the love<3
Comment.
Vote.
XOXO,
          Linda