Chapter One *Edited*

Kaitlynn

Sophomore year. Here we go. I walked into my closet and pulled out the outfit I had set up last night. When I was done I went downstairs and saw my brother and mom. "Morning Kaitlynn" Scott said. "Morning Scott" I said. "Morning sweetie" my mom said. "Morning mom" I said kissing her on the cheek and grabbing an apple and a glass of orange juice. "You want some pancakes?" My mom asked. "No thanks. I'm not that hungry." I said. "First day jitters?" My mom said. "Yeah" I said. I finished my breakfast then went and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my books and put them in my bag then heard Scott yelling "Let's go Kaitlynn unless you wanna walk" "I'm coming!!!" I said as I walked out the front door. I hopped in the back seat and Stiles said "Hey Scott. Hey Kaitlynn" I smiled in response and put my headphones in. After a few minutes we stopped and Stiles window rolled down and him and Malia kissed. I rolled my eyes and turned my music up louder. Malia got in next to me and I gave her a small smile then looked out the window. I was just ready to get to school. I miss Liam, even tho I saw him last night. I felt someone grab my wrist and I winced in pain. I took my headphones out and Malia said "are you okay I didn't think I grabbed you that hard." "I'm fine" I said. "Well were here so lets go" Scott said. Everyone got out and I quickly looked at my wrist to see the scars. The cuts. No one knows about me cutting. Only Stiles. But I made him swear not to tell. After I got out and Stiles locked the car, he turned to look at me. While everyone else was ahead he stayed behind with me and made me give him my wrist. I rolled my eyes and put my wrist out. He pulled my sleeve up and said "fresh?" I kept looking at my feet and nodded my head. "Why?" He said. "No one cares about me" I said. "Scott cares, Liam does and I do. Promise me the next time you wanna cut your gonna call me okay?" "Okay" I said. We walked over to where Scott and them were standing. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turn around to see Liam. "Hey baby" he said and kissed me. "Hey" I said. He kept his arm wrapped around my waist. "You guys are so cute together" Stiles said. The bell rung and we headed to class. I sat down on the outside of the table and waited for Liam and Mason to get in class. Liam came into class and sat next to me and we were talking.

Free Period

It was free period so I was out on the track practicing my cheer/tumbling. I looked at Liam who had just missed the goal. "What was that?" I asked. "Like you could do better" he said.  I smirked at him and said "watch and learn" I did a roundoff back handspring toe touch back tuck. I looked at Liam and blew him a kiss. I went to grab my water which was next to Mason. I grabbed my water and turned around to watch Liam some more and I saw him looking at a really pretty girl. They got really competitive. And to be honest I was jealous. She is so pretty, and really skinny. I wouldn't be surprised if he dumped me for her. I decided to go and change even though we had another 30 minutes of free period. I put my Dunbar hoodie back on and my skinny jeans. I walked back out to the track and seat on the bleachers with my headphones on. I saw Liam walking my way and pulled my headphones out. "Well is my favorite girl wearing my hoodie?" He said. "Maybe" I said. "Wanna have movie night tonight? My dad won't be home" he said. "Okay. I'll bring pajamas and extra clothes" I said. "See you later baby" Liam said "see you babe" We kissed for what seemed like an eternity until somebody tapped on his shoulder. "No PDA!!!" The lacrosse coach said. I looked back at the field and saw the girl from earlier smirking at me. I gave her a smile and saw Liam staring at me. I blew him a kiss and saw the girl roll her eyes at me. "Who is she" I asked Mason who was sitting next to me. "Her names Hayden" he said. "They're was a fight and Hayden kinda sorta walked into the middle of it. And this is her yearbook picture" showing us a picture. "What did she do to him?" Brett asked. He showed us Liam's yearbook picture. "Ouch" I said. All of a sudden somebody yelled "Does anybody have asthma does anyone have an inhaler?" I knew it was Scott and me and Liam looked at each other and ran to Scott's class. I pulled his extra inhaler out of my bag and got him to take the pumps he needed. Once Scott wasI hugged Scott, then kissed Liam bye and I walked out of the class and saw Hayden standing in the door way. I smiled and continued walking to class. I can't wait to go home so then I can go to Liam's.

A/N

Thanks for reading!!! I love you guys, and if you ever need anyone to talk to. I'm here. Don't forget that you are worth it, and somebody loves you!

XOXO Maddie💘