Chapter Four *Edited MAJORLY*

Liam

When that line went dead I couldn't handle it. I stormed out of the room and walked out of the hospital. I got in my car and drove to the dump. I grabbed a bat and started hitting a car to get my anger. A few minutes later I stopped and got back in my car. I drove to the hospital. I was frozen. no emotions. When I walked in everyone was in the waiting room pacing around. "What? What happened?" I said. "She's still alive but in surgery." Parrish said. I sighed and sat down. After what seemed like an eternity the doctor came out. "Kaitlynn McCall?" He asked. We stood up and he said "we were able to revive her. but she is icu and we're doing everything we can." My heart broke. this is all my fault.

Lydia's POV
We're sitting in the waiting when i remember i have the letters off her bed. I jump up and reach into my purse. "Scott." I say and hand it to him. "Malia" "Kira" "Liam" "Stiles" "Mama mccall" i say as i hand them all out. With mine in my hand i sit down and unfold the piece of paper.

Dear Lydia,
You have been my best friend. You've supported me complemented me, called me pretty and skinny but I know non of that is true. Thank you for being there for me and for so many amazing memories. This was not your fault. Don't be sad, i'm always in your heart. I love you. Goodbye.
Love,Kaitlynn
My best friend was struggling and i couldn't tell. I could've helped her. But i didn't.

Scott's POV

Lydia hands me a folded up piece of paper. i knew exactly what it was. bracing myself i open it.

Dear Scott,
You've been the best big brother a girl could ask for but This is it. Ive been struggling for a long time and I just can't take it anymore. I love you and you need to know that no matter what it isn't your fault. Thank you for always supporting me and i know you'll be taken care of. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn

If i was the best big brother, then why couldn't i save her?

Liam's POV

Dear Liam,
You were my first love. I still don't know why you loved me but you did. Thank you for being my first and my only. But you're gonna be happy with Hayden now. let her be the one for you. I love you. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn.
I don't wanna be with Hayden. I wanna be with Kaitlynn. Why can't she see that.

Stiles POV

Dear Stiles,
You were the only person who knew, you kept my secret. You cared. You helped me. But I can't take it anymore. Thank you for everything, don't ever feel like there was more you could do, because there wasn't. I love you. Please stay strong and take care of Scott for me. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn.
I knew i should've done more. I should've pushed more. i should've checked more.

Mama McCall's POV

Mom,
You were the best mom anyone could ask for, this was not your fault. you did not fail as a mother and i never want you to feel that way. i just couldn't do it anymore mommy. but you know i love you more then anyone in the entire world. xoxo. you are perfect.
love , Kaitlynn.
My daughter just tried to kill herself. Of course i'm gonna think it's my fault. i spend so much time working. I wasn't there for her.

two months later.

Kaitlynn

I was released from the hospital a month ago and have gained more weight. i hate it. but I was retuning to school today. I got dressed and curled my hair. I did my makeup then went downstairs. "Good morning everybody" I said. "Well someone is in a good mood." Scott said. "I am" I said. I grabbed a pancake and a glass of orange juice. "Glad to know your getting better." He said. I finished my pancake then washed my plate. I heard a car horn out side so I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I hopped into Stiles' jeep and smiled. "Well someone is happy." He said. I just laughed, i am. Kinda. I still haven't talked to Liam. He saw me in the hospital and told me everything but i needed time to better myself, and i had that time. Today i'm gonna talk to him.

Free Period

We we're out at the track again and I was watching lacrosse practice. It started getting cold and I didn't have a jacket. Liam was taking a water break and just looked at me. I let out a small smile and he smiled back. i was so nervous to talk to him. "Liam" i said quietly hoping he didn't hear me. He looked surprised and walked over to me. "Hi kaitlynn" he said. Okay here goes nothing. "I took the time to get better. and i want you to know that i'm ready to try again. if you are" I said quickly not knowing how i made proper words. He smiled. "Kaitlynn, I.." He was interrupted by a girls voice behind him. "Liam are you done yet!" Hayden yelled, i looked up at her and god my heart sunk. She was still pretty, and still skinny. i've gained weight and you can tell. Her, she's perfect. "Kaitlynn." Liam said breaking my train of thought. "yes" i said. "lets do it" he said and ran off onto the field. I smiled. My heart was full, and so was my body. After free period i was walking off the bleachers when Hayden ran up to me and said "i'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me." I was confused. very confused. "sure" i said with a small smile. Something seemed fake. but oh well. Lacrosse game Friday night so let's see how it goes.

A/N
*MAJOR EDITS AND CHANGES*
Thanks for reading!! And I'm so sorry for the huge cliff hanger last chapter.

XOXO Maddie