Chapter Five *Edited MAJORLY*

Kaitlynn
(Skip to Friday)

I was in my room hard core jamming as i got ready. i showered, blow dried and curled my hair with light loose waves. I put a light eyeshadow with some mascara to make my blue eyes pop. I finished getting ready for lacrosse game and Lydia came and picked me up for the game. We sat on the bleachers in the front row so we talk to the boys. "awww how sexy of you in my hoodie" Liam said. "Don't talk about my sister like that in front of me." Scott said. We all laughed when someone said in a country accent "is this seat taken?" I looked next to me to see a really cute guy with gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair. "Nope" I said. I looked at Liam and could tell he was jealous. "I'm Kaitlynn" I said. "I'm Luke" he said. "And I'm Liam" Liam said. I could tell how jealous he was getting. "Are you a sophomore?" Luke asked. "Yeah. You?" I asked. "Me too, maybe on Monday you can show me around." He said. "Definitely" I said with a smile on my face. Liam was beyond jealous so I leaned forward and whispered in his ear "jealousy is cute on you, now go play" I said.
~fast forward~
We are about 10 minutes from the end and we were down by two. Scott and Liam were passing back and forth. Liam passed to Scott and Scott scored. Now were down by one. We had a minute left and were tied. Liam and Scott were passing again. Thirty seconds left. Scott passes to Liam and he scores. The game ends in a tie and it's colder then ever out here. We all went out for pizza and I invited Luke to go. We got to the pizza place and sat in a booth. The order was Liam, me, Luke, Lydia and across from us was Stiles, Malia, Scott, Kira. Liam, Luke and I shared a pepperoni pizza. I ate in smaller bites and finished two pieces which felt like way too many. We were talking and laughing and getting to know Luke. Luke is actually super funny and sweet. Luke and I played some games in the arcade area and exchanged numbers before he left. We were heading home when Liam pulled me aside. "Luke?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "Calm down we're just friends" I said and kissed his cheek. "See you tomorrow" I said and left with Scott and Stiles. I changed into comfy clothes and laid in bed. These past few months have been crazy. But i'm glad to be better, almost.