Chapter 6

Kaitlynn's POV

Great it's storming. Everyone is at my house including Hayden. It started storming really bad which doesn't surprise me. It started thundering and let me just say, i hate thunder. We moved houses after the incident. We were hanging out in the movie/game room, which was really big. We were watching disney movies and the boys were playing games , until the power went out. Great. Just great. Scott and i went to the storage room and grabbed candles, and our two speakers from each of our rooms and portable phone chargers. We came back and started lighting candles. When i turned around i realized that Hayden had sat next to Liam on the second bean bag. I set up the first speaker and hooked my phone up. I didn't wanna bother Liam & Hayden so i went and sat next to Luke. "You gonna play something?" He said in his southern accent. It's really cute actually. I nodded and put my music on shuffle. We started talking and then thunder hit again but really loud this time. I squealed and heard another scream. I turn to find Hayden jumped up in Liam's lap. I roll my eyes and tell Luke i'll talk to him later. I tell Scott to play his music before I exit and walk across the hall into my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed and put my headphones in. I'm blasting my music so loud i can't hear anyone banging on the door. My phone starts blowing up and i text lydia and tell her i just need alone time. i turn my notifications off and a few tears fall down my face. Am i not good enough for Liam? Maybe i need to back off and let Hayden have him. As these thoughts run through my mind i slowly drift off to sleep.

Hayden's POV

Kaitlyn got up and left the room with Scott so i took my chance and moved next to Liam. I've had a crush on Liam since i moved here. After Kaitlynn tried to kill herself i felt a little bad but i want Liam and i'm going to get him. When she came back she sat next to Luke and was talking to him. "So what do you see in Kaitlynn?" i asked Liam. "Well she's pretty and funny. Ever since the incident i've felt terrible for her" Liam replied. Is he just with her cause he feels bad. Hmmm..

Liam's POV

Kaitlynn hasn't come back so i got up and went to check on her. I walk up to the door and go to open it until i hear voices. "Are these all your cheer trophies?" I couldn't recognize the voice at first. "Yeah, i've been cheering forever" Kaitlynn said. "Why'd you stop?" I could tell it Luke, no one else has an accent like that. "after the incident i just haven't brought myself to do it" she said. She never told me this. "I know a gym we can go to, how about when the power and everything comes back on, we can go." He said. Uh no. Please say no. "Why not. Let me get changed and pack a bag so i'll be ready" She said. Oh. No. That's a no, she can't just leave with him. I heard her closet open and a few drawers. Then the bathroom door. I walked back into the other room and wasn't sure what to do. The power almost came immediately back on and i heard a door open, running, giggles and the front door open and close. The car started and you couldn't hear it drive away. I got up and left. I wanted to go home. but i wanted to follow. so. I followed.

Kaitlynn's POV

I hoped in the drivers seat of my jeep and put the top down. I blast my music really loud and me and Luke are singing along non stop having a blast. I haven't had this much fun in forever. We pull up to the gym and walk inside. The gym was almost empty but seemed like a good place for some cheer. I take my hoodie off , leaving me in a sports bra and spandex. "You know, i used to cheer." I heard Luke say from behind me. "Oh really?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Yup, i actually stunt with a few people here" He said and waved people over. A song started playing and they threw some amazing stunts. "Wow that was good. Teach me?" I said. "why of course" he said. After spending 2 hours at the gym we decide to head home. We stop and get milk shakes and then i drop him off. I get home shower and lay in bed. Gosh has today been interesting.

Liam's POV

When we got to the gym i waited to go in. about 10-15 minutes and then get out of the car. I sit in a little viewing area with a hoodie and sunglasses on. Liam is holding Kaitlynn up with people standing behind. He threw her up and she did a floppy thing and a bunch of people caught her. They hugged and i was done watching. I get in my car and start driving. I was really on autopilot and full of anger. I don't realize where i am until it's too late. i knock on the door to see a familiar face. we're walking upstairs and when we get to the room, i close and lock the door. I sit down on the bed and look down. I'm staring into a pair of brown eyes. And before i know it, i have a pair of lips on mine.

Authors note!!

so i decided to update :) but if you like it and think i should keep going comment or vote. Tell me how it is!