Chapter Three *Edited*

(A week later)
Kaitlynn

I can't take it anymore. Liam cheated on me with Hayden. I'm done. I grabbed a pen and a paper and started writing.

Dear Scott,
You've been the best big brother a girl could ask for but This is it. Ive been struggling for a long time and I just can't take it anymore. I love you and you need to know that no matter what it isn't your fault. Thank you for always supporting me and i know you'll be taken care of. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn

Dear Stiles,
You were the only person who knew, you kept my secret. You cared. You helped me. But I can't take it anymore. Thank you for everything, don't ever feel like there was more you could do, because there wasn't. I love you. Please stay strong and take care of Scott for me. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn.

Dear Lydia,
You have been my best friend. You've supported me complemented me, called me pretty and skinny but I know non of that is true. Thank you for being there for me and for so many amazing memories. This was not your fault. Don't be sad, i'm always in your heart. I love you. Goodbye.
Love,Kaitlynn

Dear Kira,
You're a good girl for Scott , Thank you for loving him and me. I hope you guys work, please take care of him, it was no ones fault. don't let him blame himself. Keep him together and make sure he does good, for me. You're amazing. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn

Dear Malia,
Thank you for everything , but i'm really gonna need you to take care of stiles for me. Don't cry over me, you're strong. Please make sure everyone is okay, you're the strongest one but don't be afraid to break every once in a while. i love you. goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn.

Dear Liam,
You were my first love. I still don't know why you loved me but you did. Thank you for being my first and my only. But you're gonna be happy with Hayden now. let her be the one for you. I love you. Goodbye.
Love, Kaitlynn.

Mom,
You were the best mom anyone could ask for, this was not your fault. you did not fail as a mother and i never want you to feel that way. i just couldn't do it anymore mommy. but you know i love you more then anyone in the entire world. xoxo. you are perfect.
love , Kaitlynn.

I folded them up and wrote names on the outside. . I left them on the counter downstairs then ran into my bathroom. I grabbed a razor first. Cut both of my wrists 4 times and then both of my thighs 4 times. 16 Years. I lived 16 almost 17 years. I grabbed a bottle of pills and poured all of it into my hand. I grabbed my phone and texted everyone in our group chat.
Text:
K-Goodbye.
End of text.
I left the chat and threw my phone at the wall. I looked around one last time then I brought my hand up to my mouth and put the pills in and swallowed. I heard the front door open and foot steps running through the house. The last thing i heard was someone yell my name. I blacked out.

Lydia

We've all been hanging out at my house except for Liam and kaitlyn, who are probably sucking faces somewhere. I hear phones start going off and immediately grab mine.
Text.
K-Goodbye.
End of text.
She then left the chat. I looked up confused and Stiles was yelling that we needed to go. We all pilled into his jeep and speed to their house. Scott unlocked the door and we heard a loud bang. We all ran up the stairs and into Kaitlynn's room. She was lying on the floor with a bottle of empty pills in her hand and cuts everywhere. I started crying and screaming. My best friend just committed suicide. My mind was blank. Scott was yelling to call 9-1-1. I grabbed my phone and dialed those horrible three numbers.
911 what's your emergency.
My best friend just committed suicide.
Someone is on there way. What's the address?
i-i-t's 175 we-estlake av-venue.
I hung up.
I look towards the bathroom and Liam is on the floor in tears. Everyone was. The ambulance got here and we all followed it to the hospital. When we got there we ran in through the main entrance and into the lobby. We saw Kaitlynn and Scott's mom. "What happened? Why is everyone crying?" She asked. Liam spoke up "Kaitlynn. committed. Suicide" he said between sobs. She looked stunned. She started crying. She fell to the floor in tears and Scott hugged her. Both still crying. The doors to the hospital opened and Parrish and sheriff ran in. "What happened?" Parrish said. "Kaitlynn. Committed suicide." I managed between sobs. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder. We all sat in the seats and everyone still crying. I was still crying into Parrish's shirt. Malia and Stiles and Scott and Kira were all the same way. Sheriff was trying to calm mama McCall down. A doctor walked out and said "Family of Kaitlynn McCall?" We all shot up and Sheriff said "is she" but he couldn't finish. "She is alive but is still unconscious." We all let out a sigh of relief. "Does anyone know why she tried to kill herself?" He asked. "I do." Liam said. We all looked at him with a confused face. "Hayden broke into my house and started kissing me. I was trying to push her off but before I could Kaitlynn walked out of the door and assumed that I was cheating on her. So when I got her text I got to the house the same time you did" he said. "So It's your fault?" Scott said as he lunged forward about to rip Liam's throat out. "Scott. It wasn't his fault. It was technically Hayden's" Kira said. "Can everyone please calm down." The doctor said. We all nodded and he continued. "Did anyone know that she self harmed and had an eating disorder?" Stiles stepped forward this time. "I saw her cuts one time and she made me swear to never tell. So I told her any time she was going to for her to call me. And she did. But the eating disorder I didn't know about." He said. The doctor nodded and said "she has a very severe case of bulimia and anorexia. We have put more food into her system so she has regained all of the weight she has lost. You can see her now" We got to her room and opened the door. There she was lying peacefully. She looked like she had regained all her color and wasn't as pale. I sat in the chair next to her bed and held her hand. I started crying again "oh kaitlynn why'd you do this" i managed to blurt out between sobs. We're all crowded in this little waiting room crying. Scott and his mom are now next to her telling her how much she's loved.

All of a sudden we heard the line go flat.