Fight

Gajeel and Natsu stood being Levy and Lucy respectively. A small smirk crossed Gajeel's lips and he chuckled softly. "Should have known you would know about mating season shrimp. You and those books." He laughed wrapping an arm around her waist.

"G.Gajeel." Levy stammered softly leaning forward away from his grasp.

Natsu rolled his eyes playfully pushing the book away from both girls. "Why read a book about an experience when you have the experience right here?" He whispered playfully into Lucy's ear. The blonde turned quickly around to look at him. "Natsu." She said softly placing a hand to his chest. "This is just something that your feeling. Like an illness. It will pass."

Before Natsu could answer, Erza stepped out from the masters office and looked down at the two dragon slayers. "Natsu. Gajeel. Masters office. Now." Came the angry voice. Gajeel growled in annoyance, letting his arms slip away from Levy's waist. "Come on hot head." He muttered grabbing Natsu's collar and dragging him up the stairs to masters office. The door shutting loudly behind the three of them.

••••••••••••••••

Lucy and Levy sighed loudly letting her head slam against the table. The two girls sat there in silence until Mira approached, cheerful as always.

"How are you girls?" She asked smiling. Levy lifted her head from the book, some of the pages sticking to the girls forehead. "We are fine Mira." She muttered softly. "The boys are just acting odd."

Mira nodded slowly. "Laxus is too. Maybe it's a sickness among dragons slayers."

Levy looked over at Lucy confused. "Why would Laxus be acting weird? He's over the age to be in mating season." She mumbled pulling the book back toward her and flipping the pages quickly. "He's twenty right? I mean the book says they go through it before that." Suddenly a look of understanding crossed her face. "That's it." Levy smiled snapping her fingers. "Laxus was given lacrima to be a dragon slayer and he wasn't given it till he was younger. That's why. He is just now getting his feelings since he became a dragon slayer late."

Mira looked between the two girls in confusion. "What's happening to Laxus? What are you two talking about?"

Lucy looked at Mira and sighed. "I guess there is something called mating season. The dragon slayers are going through it. They usually go through it around 18 according to the book."
Levy nodded as she sat in front of the book. "We have to keep Wendy away from them." Her eyes looked up and met Lucy's. "Or she will start it to. They can affect her."

••••••••••••••••

Gajeel stood with his back to the door as Natsu and Laxus stood talking to the master. "Come on. What can the old man do what we can't?" He growled after sitting in silence for a long moment. "We aren't gonna hurt anyone. All we want is our girls. Nothing else matters and it ain't like we're gonna hurt 'em."

Natsu and Laxus looked from Gajeel back to master.

"He's right." Laxus muttered looking back at the master. "We don't want nothing but our mates." He muttered softly. "Listen gramps if your worried about the girls we ain't gonna hurt them."

Natsu nodded and walked to the door beginning to open it. "Yeah Gramps. I ain't gonna hurt Luc." Just as he cracked the door open, Erza pushed it closed with her palm. "We aren't done yet." She growled glaring at the three boys.

A moment later the door burst open and Erza was sent through it. Laxus stepped through the door looking annoyed, followed by Gajeel and Natsu. "Well that was fun." Laxus chuckled softly.

"Now let's get our mates." Natsu laughed cracking his knuckles.