I'm Sorry

(Well the masses have spoken. If you haven't commented on the authors note than you have no reason to say anything about your dislike for this chapter)

Natsu quietly walked to the door of his room and pressed his ear to it. Behind soft sobs could be heard. With that the male almost broke down the door to reach his mates side.

"Lucy?" The pink haired male asked as he cautiously opened the door. "Please don't be scared."

Upon hearing his voice the celestial Mage scrambled to sit up straight on the bed. Quickly wiping her face of tears. "What Natsu?" She asked quickly. "I'm not afraid. I'm just angry. You brought all of us girls here for what reason? To scare us? To hurt the guild?" Her voice was rising and her tone was becoming angrier and angrier with each passing moment.

"No no no. That's not it at all Luc." Natsu said quickly as he sat beside her only to watch the girl shift away from him a little. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he continued. "I just. I know in my heart that we are supposed to be together for the rest of your life." The male blushed softly and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

At that the girl rolled her eyes. "Wow Natsu. So romantic." She muttered standing up and moving to walk out of the room. In a matter of a few seconds, the dragon slayer was standing at the doorway between her and the door.

"You are not leaving." He growled looking at her. His eyes had again shifted from his normal black to a bright orangish red. So much like fire and much like the color of Natsu's adoptive father.

"Natsu?" Lucy asked softly, biting her lip with nervousness. "Are you okay?" Both of her hands were clutched to her chest in protectiveness.

Seeing her look of defensiveness, Natsu shook his head. His eyes changing back to their regular color. "I...." He started before turning and walking out the door, leaving Lucy there in confusion.

"Natsu. Natsu wait." The blonde called after him. "Natsu."

As she ran past one of the rooms, a scramble could be heard as a messy haired Levy cracked the door open and looked out. "Lu- chan. Are you okay?" The smaller girl asked with concern. Lucy shrugged softly and looked down. Tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.

"Come on Lu." Levy said, looking back over her shoulder at Gajeel before stepping out. Taking the girls arm, the blue haired girl pulled her blonde friend to the living room to sit. "What's wrong?" She asked tilting her head.

With just that simple question Lucy burst into tears. Blubbering out anything that came into her mind.
"Natsu is acting to different."

"Lucy..." Levy tried to interrupt.

"I don't understand any of this mating stuff."

"Lu..."

"His eyes had changed color. And he told me we were meant to be. Levy I'm so confused. Now he's suddenly into me. And I'm just confused."

"Lucy." Levy called loudly placing a hand on top of hers. "It's mating season. It doesn't make feeling happen. It just forces the dragons to act on them. I know right now it's scary but he's scared too. His mind is jumbled and all his dragon wants is you."

Lucy looked at her friend in confusion. "How do you know all this so well?"

The girl blushed looking down at her feet. "Gajeel warned me a little before it happened. Explained how bad it was gonna be. He didn't want me to react like you did. Every dragon has a different way of courting and preparing. Natsu's just a little nieve." Lucy sighed and looked at her friend before nodding slowly. "You know what your right." She said standing with a small smirk. "Maybe he is meant to court me. And if he is. I'm gonna give him a run for his money."

Levy laughed a little bit and smiled at her.

"Levy." A voice called roughly causing the blue haired girl to shiver softly.

"Give me second." She called in return as she stood, looking over her shoulder toward the voice before turning back to her friend. "You will be okay Lu-chan. Just take the first step. You will be just fine." She said before turning on her heel and running back toward the room. A soft squeal of laughter was heard as the door clicked shut.

Lucy laughed shaking her head with a small half smile. "I knew those two were gonna end up together."

(Happy New Year Guys. I totally am so excited for the every two week update. It's gonna be great guys.
What do you guys think?
Excited?
Also what do you guys wanna be called?
I'm thinking about calling you nerdlings or fairy tellers.
Give me some ideas.

Ha ha. I bet you thought this was the end of the update.
Ha ha ha.
Nope.
Y'all get bonus Gajevy excerpt from next chapter. 😘
Enjoy

Levy shivered softly hearing the gruff voice call her from the room. The very sound of his voice caused her very being to shake.

"Give me second." She called in return as she stood, looking over her shoulder toward the voice before turning back to her friend. "You will be okay Lu-chan. Just take the first step. You will be just fine." She said before turning on her heel and running back toward the room.

As soon as she reached the room Gajeel pulled her into the room causing her to squeal in delight. "You left my side." The male whispered softly in her ear.

Levy shivered softly in response. "Lu-chan needed me a little more than you did."

The dark haired male chuckled softly running his lips against her skin before beginning to kiss her skin softly. "So did you decide?" He purred against her skin.

"Ugh." The girl muttered biting her lip roughly as her fingers tangled in fingers in the males course black hair. "I have if you will let me concentrate for a minute." She stuttered out pushing him away for a second.

"Gihi." The iron dragon slayer smirked. The only thing that Levy could see in the dark was his flashing fangs. Just the sight of them sent shivers down the girls spine. Oh she couldn't wait.

"My neck." She smirked looking into his crimson colored eyes with her brown ones.

Gajeel raised an eyebrow, looking at her intensely. "You sure? That's a pretty obvious place. I can put it anywhere..."

"No. I want it on my neck." The girl interrupted. There was a silent staring contest between the two until Gajeel smirked and nodded. "I don't mind. Will keep the others off you."

Levy smiled brushing her hair off her neck and tapping it playfully. "Get to it mister."

(Okay. That is actually where I'm gonna leave it. Right there at a cliff hanger. Hope you enjoy. And be ready for Gajevy in two week😉. Also

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.
YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD TO BE A WRITER AND HAVE PEOPLE READ MY STUFF. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND THE LOVING THING YOU SAY TO ONE ANOTHER. KEEP IT UP. KEEP COMMENT ON OTJER PEOPLES COMMENTS.

Also I'm gonna give a shout out in every new chapter of 2016 to my fav comment. It could be funny. It could be a question about the plot or characters or writing ideas. It could be something like you laughing at something I messed up. You guys deserve as much love as I do.

Thanks guys. ❤️ )

Dragon Mating Seasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें