Loads of fun

{Here is everyone's long awaited chapter. I'm sorry it's been such a long wait. Thanks to EVERYONE who has commented on the chapters. It's so great that I'm not writing this for myself.}

Grey cracked his knuckles looking at Lucy struggling in Natsu's arms and Levy being held protectively in Gajeel's.

"You two get home." Laxus growled stepping in front of the other two dragon slayers.

Gajeel nodded but Natsu pushed Lucy in Gajeel's arm. "I'm not letting you have all the fun Laxus. I've got Grey." Laxus frowned but nodded. "Gajeel. Go."

The iron dragon slayer growled but nodded, pulling a yelling Lucy with him and a somewhat quiet Levy.

•••••••••••••••

The dragon slayer ran for a while, thinking to himself until he heard Levy speak softly to him. "Gajeel-San. Please let me down. I will walk." Gajeel's look of mistrust was noticed and she spoke again. "I promise Gajeel. I won't run away."

Gajeel sighed and gently set the girl down. Levy smiled and intertwined her fingers with Gajeel's. "Why would I run from my mate? I wasn't trying to before. I just wanted to warn Wendy." She smiled leaning against Gajeel's warm arm.

Lucy looked down at Levy with anger. "Levy you don't mean this do you? They don't mean what they say." The blue haired girl looked up at Lucy with a gentle smile. "Lucy. Mating season isn't just their hormones. It's their time to tell their mates how they truly feel." She smiled leaning her head back against Gajeel's arm.

Lucy frowned leaning her face against her hand that was keeping her balanced as Gajeel opened the door to the cabin only to reveal an angry Mira.

"Where is he?" She growled running toward Gajeel, who quickly shut the door and placed Lucy beside Levy. "He's a little busy. So I'm on babysitting duty." She growled catching Mira as she leapt at him. Gajeel's arm wrapped tightly around Mira's throat to keep her in place.

"Normally. I wouldn't have a chance of beating you. But with my mate here at my side. I'm ten times stronger." He chuckled grabbing Lucy as he walked and throwing both of them into their own room and locking the door.

•••••••••••••

Levy sat on the couch talking to herself when she noticed Gajeel walk back into the room. His normally red eyes were now brighter and his teeth looked sharper than before. "Gajeel." She said softly before gasping as the male pulled from her seat and against his chest.

"There's my shrimp." He chuckled before leaning down and connecting their lips for a long moment. Levy smiled when they pulled away only to be picked up into Gajeel's arms and pressed against the wall.

The girls arms wrapped around Gajeel's neck as her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him tight against her. A soft groan escaped Gajeel's lips as he kissed her again. His tongue ran over her lips begging for entrance into the warm cavern he had longed to taste for so long.

Levy's lips parted allowing him entrance and their battle began. Both tongues fighting for dominance. Their battle continued until Levy relented, allowing Gajeel's tongue to slide inside her mouth with no resistance.

The dragon slayers hands slid from Levy's waist to her thighs and gripped softly. A soft moan escaped the girls lips. "Gihi." Gajeel snickered softly at the sound. "I've been waiting a long time to hear that sound."

•••••••••••••••••••

The sound of the clearing of the throat was heard behind them and Gajeel pulled away to see Laxus and Natsu standing in the doorway.

Gajeel frowned and shot both the men a look. "The shrimp and I are a little busy. So if you don't mind. Get the hell out." He growled angrily. "Your mates are in their room. Too loud for my taste." He muttered turning to look back at Levy who wore a blush on her face.

"Now where were....." He was cut off as Laxus grabbed ahold of his collar and dragged him back toward the meeting room that they had. "God dammit you lighting bastard." He growled fighting against the males grasp.

Natsu moved to walk toward Lucy's room but was grabbed by his scarf by Laxus also. "Dammit Laxus." He growled angrily as the two males were dragged by the other toward the back room.

{Hope this chapter was okay. I know it's pretty short. Sorry. But I wanted to update before work. And yall got your Gale feels. Yay.}