Mates

Levy looked up as soon as Erza crashed through the door to the master office. "What is going on?" She asked in surprise as the three dragon slayers stepped through the door. "Oh no." She whispered softly, standing and grabbing Lucy's arm.

"Lu-Chan we need to go get Wendy. She can't be near them." Lucy nodded and the two ran out the door.

Mira looked at the three males surprised. "Boys. What are you doing?" She asked as they trampled down the stairs toward her. Laxus growled softly and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Laxus what are you doing?" She stuttered softly. "Put me down."

The three men continued to ignore her. She growled angrily shifting her demon soul and pulling from Laxus' grip. "What is wrong with you three?" She growled glaring at them.

Laxus growled and caught Mira's wrist. "I'm sure you know all about mating season Mira. And as long as we are away from the guild hall. Master understands. We all have needs." He whispered pressing a hand to the pressure point on the girls shoulder. "Shhhhh." He whispered as she flinched beginning to fight his grasp. "It's okay Mira." The male mumbled as she collapsed forward into his arms.

••••••••••••••••

Levy and Lucy ran to Fairy Tail Hills as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Wendy." The girls yelled in unison as they ran up the stairs and started toward Wendy's room.

The little blue haired girl open the door and looked at the two older girls with wide eyes. "Levy-Chan. Lu-Chan. Is everything okay?"

Levy shook her head and pushed Wendy inside, Lucy following carefully behind the girls. Before she shut the door, the blonde looked back and forth outside the door before shutting it and locking it.

Wendy looked between Levy and Lucy in confusion. Carla came out into the living room looking slightly annoyed. "What on earth is going on?"

Lucy took Wendy's hand and sat down on the couch. "Wendy. You have got to stay away from the other dragon slayers. Your the only young one and you do not need to see them right now okay?"

Wendy looked at Levy who merely nodded. "We need you to stay away from them. It's for your safety. They are going through mating season and you aren't there yet."

She looked confused before nodding. "Okay." The two girls let out a soft sigh before the girl continued speaking. "But. It isn't really gonna work if they are here." Lucy's eyes widened. "What?"

"Well yeah. They are coming up the stairs right now."

•••••••••••••••••••

Gajeel growled softly as they climbed the steps. "Where the hell are they? God salamander I thought you could track your mate."

Natsu turned on his heel yelling at him. "What are you talking about metal head? Where's your mate at?"

"She's with yours. Where else?" He growled angrily.

Before Natsu could say anything, Lazux slammed both the boys heads together. "Shut up. Let's get out mates and get going. I don't wanna see Erza again. Not when Mira is back at home alone."

Natsu and Gajeel nodded before continuing up the stairs and stopping suddenly. "I smell strawberries." Natsu muttered softly. Gajeel nodded. "And sunflowers." The three males smirked a little. "Wendy."

••••••••••••••••

There was a knock on the door. All three girls looked up as Carla calmly flew to the door.

"No Carla don't." Lucy yelled getting up from the couch.

"Don't be so ridiculous. They won't hurt us." She mumbled as the door opened to reveal the three dragon slayers.

"Gajeel." Levy smiled trying to look at him innocently.

"There she is." Gajeel growled in annoyance as he walked in the door, picking her up under his arm. "Stop leaving shrimp."

Levy struggled before pouting as she hung in his arms. Lucy grabbed Levy's leg and pulled until she felt Natsu's arm wrap around her waist. "Come on Luc. We aren't gonna hurt ya. You know what we want." He whispered softly in her ear. The blonde shivered and let go over Levy's leg.

"Just leave Wendy be okay." Levy yelled loudly as she hung from Gajeel's arm. "She doesn't need to be near you guys. I'll go with you Gajeel if you stay away from her."

The three males looked at Wendy and shrugged.

Gajeel snickered softly to himself and nodded. "You got yourself a deal shrimp. Now come on Salamander. I've got a deal to keep with my mate." He muttered as he grabbed the pink haired boys scarf and began to drag him. "We gotta get Laxus to Mira."

Lucy looked up from Natsu's arm at Laxus. "Mira is your mate?" Laxus merely nodded and turned on his heel, walking back out the door. "Come on boys. Erza can't get us now. We are stronger with our mates. Once we get Mira we will be perfect." He smirked.

As the three walked down the stairs, Natsu suddenly froze. "We've got an Erza and Grey coming our way." He muttered softly cracking his knuckles.