Meeting

{The long long long awaited chapter is here. I'm soooooooo very sorry about how long it has taken. Please don't anyone hate me. School has started and I'm working hard so forgive me. So here we go}

Laxus dragged the other two dragon slayers behind him as he walked. When they reached the room, he angrily threw both of them inside. The door closing loudly behind them.

"Listen here." He growled in annoyance. "You better get your mates in check before Erza and Gray find us. Mark them and get them under control before tomorrow or we will have a problem."

Gajeel laughed leaning back against the wall with a small smirk on his face. "I would have if you all wouldn't have so rudely interrupted me." He growled softly shooting Natsu and Laxus an angry glare.

The pink haired dragon slayer laughed clutching his stomach. "Yeah right metal head. Levy is way too smart. She is probably playing until she has a chance to escape."

"Oh yeah." Gajeel retorted standing up and grabbing the males scarf. "You ready for the next round."

Natsu growled, pressing his forehead roughly against the iron dragon slayers.

"Knock it off." Laxus growled loudly looking at the both of them angrily, lightning flash around the male. "Now if you two morons are done. Mira is waiting for me." He smirked turning on his heel and striding from the room.

••••••••••••••••••

Mira stood pacing in her room angrily. The normally sweet girl was replaced by the angry girl that she locked away so many years ago.

Loud foot-steps approached the door. The girl stopped, flattening her dress out a little and smiling sweetly as Laxus opened the door.

"Laxus." Mira smiled forcing every ounce of gentleness into her voice. "Just let us girls go. The master can help you boys."

The male merely rolled his eyes and stepped into the room, closing and locking the door behind him. "Here she is. Sweet little gentle Mira. Here to talk down the scary person as always." He chuckled stepping closer to her. Mira took a step back in response.

This little game of theirs continuing until her back was pressed against the wall, Laxus's arms on both sides of her head to keep her in place.

"Remember when we were younger Mira?" He purred softly in her ear. "You took anything you wanted. Weren't afraid of the consequences. You were a demon." He grinned. "And I loved it." A soft sigh escaped the dragon slayers lips before he continued. "After you lost Lisanna, I thought we lost you. But then you became this sweet woman. Taking care of us all. All that time though I still wondered if the she-demon was still inside."

The males eyes sparkled mischievously. His normally orange colored eyes were now much lighter. It looked as though they were full of the sun. "Now I get to find out." Before Mira could respond her words were cut off by Laxus' lips against her own. "I'm gonna take what I want. Just like when we were kids." He said placing a firm hand to her hip and pressing her back so it was firmly planted against the wall. His lips still moving gracefully against hers.

In a moment the entire moment had changed. It wasn't just Laxis kissing Mira. Mira was enjoying every moment. His touch, his taste, his smell. That was it. His smell was strong. It smelled so good. That was the best part. As they kissed, the thought came back to her.

Levy had told her that when dragon slayers mate, only their mates can smell the pheromones they release. It was special and all her own. The demon smiled and pulled him closer.

"You smell so good." She moaned softly as Laxus gripped her waist pulling her up. The male smirked kissing her deeply, his tongue running over her lips until it forced its way inside.

"So do you. And you taste amazing." He smirked nipping at the bottom of her lip playfully. Mira grinned wrapping her legs tightly around the blondes waist, letting her hips grind roughly against his waist.

A soft groan escaped Laxus' lips. At the sound Mira's face lit up with mischief. "I like that sound." She grinned tugging on his hair as he pushed her roughly against the wall.

Mira let off a soft gasp pulling harder on his hair. "It's a great sound." He smirked letting one of his hands slide up her thigh. "I've just gotta hear more." He grinned letting it slide up to her panties and rub roughly between her legs.

The platinum haired girls back arched against his hand, panting softly at his touch. "Laxus." She hissed letting her hand slide from his hair to his shoulder and gripping it tightly in her fist.

The sound of his name coming from her lips sent the male over the edge and pushed her against the wall, leaning his lips closer to her throat and nipping softly.

Mira growled in annoyance. She was done with his torture and teasing. It was enough. "Lazus. Quit playing games." She hissed, a mixture of pleasure and anger. The male smirked pulling her away from the wall and pushing her roughly against the bed. "You sure you can handle this?" He asked cockily.

The girl sat up gripping his hair roughly in her fist. "I can assure you I can handle you." She smirked defiantly. The males hands ran up her thighs pushing her dress up until it was free of her body. With that, the stripping began until Mira was only in her bra and panties while Laxus was only in his boxers.

Laxus kissed her skin slowly, letting his lips linger on her neck before continuing down farther. As he reached her panties, the male could smell her arousal. His tongue ran lazily over the wet spot, a soft gasp gracing his ears. To tease her further his lips moved to her right thigh, pressing soft kisses and biting occasionally to leave little marks.

Mira arched her back threatening to shut her legs around Laxus' head. Her nails digging roughly into his head. "Laxus." She panted.

The blonde gripped her thighs tighter in his large hands forcing her legs open. "Calm down Mira." He chuckled. "I know what you want." He whispered licking her panties again before letting his sharp finger nail run over them. The thin white panties ripping into shreds.

Laxus smirked softly before letting his tongue run teasingly over her folds, earning a loud moan from the platinum headed girl. "Laxus." She moaned before he let his tongue slip inside of her. The girl couldn't stop the gasp from escaping her lips as she lifted her hips against his tongue.

His hand pressed her hip down a little tougher to keep her in place. "Laxus now." She growled looking at him. Their eyes met and Laxus saw the defiant look of lust and anger.

The male smirked kissing her lips roughly as he pushed off his boxers, pulling her underneath him. "Fine." He growled teasing her clit with his cock.

Mira grinned grinding her hips roughly against his. "Laxus. Please." She whined softly. A soft gasp escaped her lips as Laxus pushed roughly inside her and thrusting gently at first. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling herself closer against him. Soft moans coming from both of their lips as they came closer and closer to their climax. "Laxus." She whimpered arching her back before releasing over him.

The dragon slayer smirked thrusting into her a few more times before letting himself loose into her. Their lips met in the rough but passionate kiss. Sweat covering the both of them, Mira's hair sticking to her skin and Laxus' blonde hair matted down.

As she nuzzled into him, Mira felt a strong bite against her breast. She moaned soft in both pleasure and pain before looking down. On the inside of her left breast was a small bite mark. Laxus smirked up at her happily. "Now your mine." He chuckled as Mira tackled him playfully.

{TADA. There is you miraxus. It took foreverrrrrrrrr but here it is and I'm pretty happy with the length so yeah. Y'all were warned this was mature but this was really mature. Just wait till the gajevy 😉 }