01

I recommend listening to Sia's song Breathe Me during this chapter! It's optional but it might be more interesting :) I couldn't add a YouTube video of the song because it wouldn't playback so you would have to download it or use play tube, or spotify <3

Ariana

"How many times have I told you, to make us look fucking real?" Sean spat as he towered over my petite figure with the most intimidating glare covering his features.

"I-i" I couldn't hide the fact that I was beyond scared. He was getting so worked up about something so simplistic.

"Fucking explain yourself." He growled and I tried my very best to show no fear. I put on my poker face, took a deep breath, and shot a glare right back at Sean.

"What the fuck am I supposed to say? I'm sorry for not actually loving you and wanting to be in this relationship. Last time I checked this was a publicity stunt and in all honesty, no one is actually stupid enough to fall for these moronic ideas. I. Do. Not. Love. You. I can't pretend to love someone, it's just not me." I raved as my hand started ticking, a habit I had developed at a young age. It happened whenever I was angry.

"You're actually a dumb bitch, you're obviously sleeping with other guys. We are still technically dating and you hoeing around, isn't helping me at all." I rolled my eyes at that. All he cared about was fame and money.

"Who the fuck cares? It's not like you're not the worlds biggest cunt that's ever lived. I fucked other guys because you weren't satisfying me. Your stage name doesn't suit you very well because your dick is fucking small." I smirked at him as he was evidently fuming.

"You little bitch." Sean scoffed and I just put my hand on my hip.

"Don't fucking swear at me! Don't disrespect me because after all 'we are technically dating'" I mocked.

"Yes we are but I've lost all respect for you. And since we're just so conveniently dating I can do this." He started to grope me as I protested continuously.

I wiped an unwanted tear from my eye as the first of many of mine and Sean's arguments flashed before my eyes. The memory faded away just before he, raped me.

I gulped my beer as I looked at my surroundings. I was in one of the Miami clubs. I wasn't sure of the name but I mean, if there's drinks and drugs, it's my kind of place. I was only slightly buzzed from the three beers I had already drunken. I needed something stronger.

"Can I get something stronger than this? Anything at all really." I asked the bartender and she nodded, smiling before filling my glass with a clear liquid. I handed her money and took my drink walking over to a couch.

There sat Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Drake and a few other guys. I smiled and greeted them before making my way over to Wiz, carelessly sitting down in his lap.

"Hey baby girl." He winked puffing out a cloud of smoke. He handed me the blunt he previously was blazing and I gladly took it and inhaled a large drag from it. Normally you would expect a girl like me to choke, stereotypical. I've been doing drugs for a while now. Everyone knows, but they don't know why.

A few puffs later and I was definitely under the influence. Everything felt like it was spinning. I had no cares in the world and all of the pain was put to rest for the night.

I chugged the strong alcohol, humming in content, feeling the familiar burning sensation in my throat. "I'm going to grab another drink or two" I giggled aimlessly and they all nodded, a few chuckled when I tripped over my black heels. I steadied myself, being able to successfully make my way over to the bar without falling. "Three shots of vodka please." I smiled for no apparent reason as I handed over some money.