Special Delivery.

I haven't spoken to Mr. Stark yet, he and Steve have been very busy with avenging since we got there. They've been pouring over weeks of security footage and NSA recorded exchanges, satellite communications and social media tags, looking fruitlessly for any sign of the next attack or even plans of the first few, but not a peep, not even a tiny sliver of a clue. Steve was getting frustrated, and Tony was getting more motivated, from what I'd heard, the fact that they couldn't find anything excited Tony, while it angered Steve.

Dr. Banner is flying in tomorrow from wherever it is that he was visiting, and apparently the first thing he wants to do is give me a quick once over before proceeding. I don't know why, but I probably shouldn't argue with this particular Avenger.

Bucky and I have been meeting secretly for the past three days, since that first kiss its been impossible to stop, there is this bond between us like magnets almost. I think Steve knows, but he hasn't said anything.

Sam, Bucky and Steve left for the gym early this morning, Buck said he'd be back around this time of the afternoon. I'm currently laying in bed with Nox sleeping on my stomach, I'm lazily looking at the pictures of some stupid girl magazine that I found lying around.

"Miss. Elliot, a package had been delivered for you, shall I have it sent up?" Jarvis asked through the invisible system that was in literally every room (even closets and bathrooms).

"No, i'll get it, I'm thirsty anyways." So I moved the cat and grabbed my crutches, I hobbled to the elevator and then to the lobby desk, where a young receptionist sat, sifting through the mail.

"Hi, I'm Amy Elliot, Jarvis said I have a package." She turned her chair around and pulled the largest box from the stack.

"This says Amelia R. Elliot." she said snootily.

"Yea, Amelia, Amy, it's just a shortened." I said politely as she thrust a clipboard in my direction.

"Sign for it." She said carelessly, popping her gum and playing with her nails.

I wrote my name and she pushed the box to me, I didn't recognise the return address, but the box was a bit heavy. I couldn't figure out how to get it back to my room so I grabbed the crutches and decided to wing it. I ended up taking one step on the crutches and then pushing the box forward with them, then taking another step, the system worked pretty well, and got me all the way back to my room, slowly but surely.

I plopped down on the floor, completely exhausted, I popped the earring out of my ear and used it to cut the tape on top of the box.

Once I'd put it back I lifted the flaps, all I saw was a thousand blood red packing peanuts.

I was confused, so I reached into the box and felt around, and my hand brushed against something cold and hairy. I yanked my hand out so fast I nearly got whiplash, and I started freaking out, I had no idea what was in this box, and at this point, I was I scared to find out.

The door opened and I screamed, as Bucky and Steve walked in with Sam trailing behind.

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asked teasingly as I attempted to calm my heart beat.

"What's that?" Steve asked, I took a deep breath an flipped the box on its side letting the contents spill out, what was inside was even worse than anything I could have imagined.

I screamed, and Sam screamed, Steve gasped in horror and Bucky's jaw and fists tightened.

It was my disembodied head.