You Found Me (E)

Credit: moonbands

Luke and arzaylea? What...what is Luke and arzaylea? Do you mean cake? Oh okay you meant cake right right

Fml

+++++

Luke trudged into the house with four grocery bags in each hand, his arms aching at the weight. He used his hip to close the front door. He groaned as he realized the kitchen was across the house.

"Calum?" he called out, hoping for a reply. He knew his friend was home because Ashton and Michael were writing today, so Calum had no transportation to go anywhere. Luke didn't get an answer.

Luke slowly made his way into the kitchen, cursing as he set down the bags on the floor. He rubbed his wrists as he picked up one of the bags and walked over to the fridge. Emptying the contents one at a time, he quickly found a place for each item in all eight bags. He crumpled up the plastic bags and put them aside for someone else to deal with.

Deciding to find the unhelpful boy, Luke went upstairs to search for Calum. "Calum?" he called out for a second time, wondering which room he was in now. The older boy liked to occupy any space that wasn't claimed his.

Taking a chance, Luke checked Calum's room for his friend, but to no avail. He closed the door and checked every room down the hallway, making his way to his own room. It figures that Calum would be in Luke's room.

Not bothering to knock, Luke walks into his room and finds Calum laying in his bed, his phone being held above his face. "Hi, Luke," Calum greets him, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"You asshole, I carried in eight bags of groceries without your help," Luke complained, promptly plopping on top of Calum, his whole weight on the boy. His face buried into Calum's shoulder as Calum groaned.

"Get off me, you're so heavy," Calum grumbled, using his hands under Luke to push him over. Luke landed on his back on the bed next to Calum, and he leaned his head on his hand. Calum glanced over at Luke and made a funny face, causing them both to giggle.

Without saying a word, Luke cuddled up to Calum, his head resting on Calum's chest. Calum draped his arm over Luke as the younger boy closed his eyes. Calum continued to scroll down his Twitter feed while Luke focused on matching their breaths. Calum lightly stroked his free hand over Luke's back. They hadn't cuddled in a while.

Luke was about to fall asleep on Calum when he moved, taking Luke with him. Calum slid his phone in his pocket before wrapping both arms around Luke. Luke fell back in a comfortable rest, his eyes drooping shut when Calum spoke.

"Luke?" he asked quietly. He was turned to look at something, but Luke was too lazy to see what.

"Yeah?" he questioned tiredly, breathing his answer in Calum's neck.

Calum shifted slightly as he asked, "is that . . . uh . . . lube on the ground?" At hearing the word, Luke tensed up quickly. He glanced up at Calum, who stared back down at him. He looked over the side of his bed, and sure enough, there was a small tube of lube laying on the carpet.

"Um, I guess," Luke mumbled. He felt his cheeks grow hot, and he buried his face in Calum's neck again. He felt absolutely mortified, yet he hadn't done anything to pick it up.

"Do you . . . use it?" Calum whispered, his thumb rubbing circles into Luke's skin. Luke found it funny that Calum was so calm talking about this, as if it were a normal, every day conversation.

"Why do you think I have it?" Luke scoffed, pressing his hot cheeks to Calum's cool skin. He shifted his body uncomfortably, tucking in his arms.

Calum didn't seem to think Luke was funny as he continued, "Do you use it by itself or do you, you know, have something else?" He repeated his thumb movements on Luke's lower back even as Luke's shirt started to move under his hand, and he found the hem of the shirt resting on his knuckle.