Easy as Pie (Murasakibara Atsushi)

A/N: If you're not as tall as stated in the story, please bare with it    We all know that Atsu-chin likes tall girls, but not as tall as him. [1] And the plot took place two months before the Winter Cup. 

*...* - internal dialogues

*~*~*~*~*~* 

"May I ask again why I'm going to bake lots of pastries for the team, Masako-nee?"

"As you said, it's for the team, (Name). Besides, it's been a long time since the last time I had a taste of your baked goodies."

"I know athletes eat a lot, but why do I have this feeling that I'm going to make three times the amount needed?" 

"Don't play innocent on me now, (Name). Both of us know the reason why you'll make that many. Considering that you admire him and all."

You look indifferently look at your cousin as a small tint dusts your cheeks. You know you're good at hiding your feelings. But on circumstances such as how your cousin, Masako Araki, knows your secret admiration on Yosen High's purple-haired, sweet-loving ace, you'll never know.

"Fine, whatever." You nonchalantly agreed. "As if I have a choice anyway."

"Come on, don't be so sour. It's not that bad." She assured you, giving you a big sister smile.

You sighed again, returning her smile. "Yeah, I guess so. I'll go to the gym later after practice to give out the goods to the boys."

Since there are no practices for (sports club), you bid your cousin good luck and immediately went home to make the pastries for the whole basketball team.

~*~

You're known in Yosen High not just as Masako Araki, the school's basketball team's coach's cousin, but for you athleticism, intelligence, grace, authority, and height.

Standing 5'11", it's no wonder many are intimidated at you, and at the same time admire you. Not one female student at Yosen stands taller than you (A/N: let's assume that you're the tallest female student at Yosen), and it makes all male students not dare to make a move on you. Thus making the whole student buddy assume that not one male will ever have the guts in making you his. Not even the school's basketball heartthrob Himuro Tatsuya.

But no one ever notices that you actually have a soft side, especially towards Yosen's tallest male student and the school's basketball ace... and your passion for cooking and baking.

~*~

You are now walking back to school while carrying almost 50 batches of pastries. This is the first time that you'll be giving snacks to your cousin's team, and this makes you a little nervous.