Prologue

"How many times do I have to tell you Emily, you are MINE" Nick exclaimed the last part. "And how many times do I have to tell you Nick, I'm not a possession and you do NOT own me" I spit back. Nick sneered at me, like what was I saying is totally crap. Ugh this guy infuriates me so much, why would I be with a playboy that just uses woman. I will probably be his 500th woman to sleep with. Well not me, I'm nothing like those gold digging sluts.

       "We'll see about that princess" Nick stated. "Only in your dreams asshole"I explained, god why can't he just leave me alone. "Oh, you have been in my dreams alright, naked in my bed while I'm pounding into your body, making you moan" Nick whispered, causing me to shiver as he was so close to my ear I can feel his hot breath. Why does he have this affect on me!?

      Maybe because he's hot. I can't denied the fact that he's like Channing Tatum hot with his sharp jaw line, amazing six pack, his brown sexy " I don't give a fuck" hair, his stubble that makes him look 100 times sexier and his dark blue eyes that I can get lose into all the time. Maybe I need to get laid, yeah that's the problem I haven't had sex for a long time, I'm probably just sexually frustrated. Yeah keep saying that to your self honey, that's gonna make Nick go away, and don't deny the fact that you want him. Stupid conscious why can't she just shut up sometimes.

Nick smirked as he saw me shiver under his touch. " You can't deny the fact that you want me too Emily, just admit it" Nick pronounced cockily. Why is he so fucking cocky?! "You wish asshole, I just need to get laid with some guy, I bet he will satisfy me" I said cause I know Nick will get seriously pissed off. He did. Nick looks like he's ready to explode any second.        "Listen here real closely, YOU ARE MINE, and it will be over my dead body of a guy so much as even look at you sweetheart. Got it, only I can cause all her pleasure, only I can touch you, and only I can talk to you." Nick practically yelled, he's such a hot head.

  "Let me think about it.......nope" I said as I walked away with my head high