Lets party

Hello there my little aliens. As you can read I'm not dead or got mauled by a bear. It's been sooooooo long since I wrote a chapter and I want to apologize for that. I'm a horrible author to keep you guys hanging like that. And for most of you who are getting bored with this book, have faith in me cause it's gonna get more juicier. So here's a chapter for you guys just because you guys totally deserve it.
-------—------------------------------------
Emily's pov

       After jogging with Nick I went back to my apartment to wait for Melanie to come so we can get ready. Once she came, we took forever to get ready, as usual. 

Melanie and I did each others hairs and makeup, making sure we look extra sexy. 'Just in case we pick up any cute boys' Melanie explained. Apparently we were going to the hottest new club in town called 'Club'. Yea I know, not very creative is it?

"LET'S PARTY!" Melanie whooped.

God, I love my best friend. Melanie is always a cheerful and has a nice vibe with her. I don't know how to explain it, she has that type of personality that makes you want to be friends with her. It's not wonder we get along so well, even she can be a little too hyper for me sometimes. Okay a lot times, but I still love her.

"Let's go!"

We took a cab to the club since we're both planning on drinking tonight. Once we arrived we made our way to the front of the line, passing some groaning guys and bitchy stares from girls. Melanie did her thing with the bouncer and got us in. Hmm, I should learn how to do that.

Once we got inside, the music was vibrating the walls. The atmosphere was filled with sexual tension and sweating bodies. It was dark and the only light the place provided was the strobe lights, and the light the bartenders had so they can mix drinks. 

Melanie suddenly dragged me up to the bartender to get a couple of shots. Now let's not get this mixed up, I can go wild when I'm in the mood. But right now I'm not in the mood to get batshit drunk and regret it in the morning. Sorry folks.

"I'll take a strawberry margarita please."

What? I said I'm not getting drunk, not drinking. Melanie however took four shots of vodka, she's gonna regret that tomorrow.

Melanie dragged me out to the dance floor, and we started dancing together. Which turned into grinding, and no we're not lesbians. Though if I was, I'll totally hit that.

Guys came back and forth, trying to get a dance out of one of us but we kept declining. Neither one of us wanting to go home with anyone. 

Well Melanie not wanting to go home with someone. I'm still a virgin, surprising for a 23 year old right. Well I never really had any time for dating, with me working all the time.

My thoughts went back to Nick, earlier when he was all sweaty from all the running we did. God, he was so hot. I blushed as I thought of Nick running with no shirt on.

 Snap out of it Emily, he's probably a player with his good looks and all. 

Thinking about it now, I convinced myself I can never get with a guy like Nick. Melanie and I were all sweaty and tired after what seems like hundred songs. 

We went back to the bar for some refreshments. When two guys decided to try and hit on us.

"What are two beautiful women doing all alone?" This sleazy blond one asked. He was nicely built, I hate to admit it but his sleazy smile and playboy charm makes him ugly. 

"Staying away from guys like you." Melanie snapped.

The sleazy guy scoffed and went on to his next victim. Some guys are just pigs. Sometimes I wonder if I should ever try going for the other side, since no other guy interested me. With that came in mind Nick's sexy face and body.

Nah, I can never leave all of that.

Melanie and I got our refreshments and started dancing again. I swear, that girl has enough energy to run a marathon, twice. 

After dancing and drinking for what seem like hours, we finally decided to go home. Well, I decided. Melanie was too busy trying to get some guys number. So much for taking no one home.

I went over to Melanie,"Come on, we're going home." I shouted over the loud music.

Melanie started slurring her words, saying something like 'come on, the party just started'. I ignored her and started dragging her towards the exist.

I went outside with Melanie stammering behind me. I looked around to see if I can spot any taxi around. I might just have to call an Uber.

 Once I caught a cab, and managed to get Melanie inside it. I told the driver my address and sat back into my seat as I felt exhaustion hit me from all the dancing I did.

We arrived after 20 minutes of driving. I dragged Melanie as quickly as possible, knowing my neighborhood isn't the safest. After being in the safety of my home, all I wanted to do was crash into my bed.

But I had to take care of Melanie first.

"Come on Melanie let's take off your stuff." I pulled her to the couch and started taking off her shoes.

"I-I l-ove y-ou, you know that right?" Melanie said slurring on her words.

"I love you too, now sit up so I can take off your dress." I commanded. I proceeded to remove her makeup, and somehow managed to change her into some pajamas I have. 

It took all my energy to take off all my stuff too. Urgh. Last time I'm ever going clubbing. It drains all the energy from me.

As I drifted to sleep, the only thing that was on my mind was the one and only Nick. And all his sexiness. God, I'm already into too deep.