Wow!

Hey guys! So I just want to ask if you guys can help spread my book , that will be awsome. By the way I know the last chapter was short so I'm trying my best to make longer chapters. Any suggestions just write it in the comments. Idk why i put this song on to.

Nick's p.o.v

"Damn it, I want the Patterson file on my desk by 10:00 am" I commanded as I ended the phone call. Stupid men, don't know how to do their fucking job. I paid them good money for it anyway. I skipped breakfast this morning so I'm in no mood for any bullshit today. Maybe I just need to grab a quick bite. Hmmmm yea, that's better then sending out my slutty assistant Taina, to get me some food,note to self  fire slutty assistant get another one. Yeah I know that sounds cruel but it's true, I mean she was a good fuck but know she is too clingy with her high-pitched and way to small clothes. I mean she looks like a fucking penguin when she tries to walk in her way to small skirts. Anyway while I was thinking about Taina I spotted a diner ahead. I guess this will have to do. As I walked through Ricky's Diner, I was greeted by the smell of hamburgers and fries. I spot a girl behind the counter and started walking towards her. As I approach her I caught a smell of lavender and coconuts, wow she smelled wonderful. The mystery girl finally raised her head and my blue eyes met her emerald eyes. Damn she was beautiful, all natural as a I see she has no makeup. She was like a goddess. I was put out of my trance as I hear her angelic voice.

" Hi, welcome to Ricky's Diner I'll be your waiter Emily" Emily explained. Emily, that name suited her.

"Hi Emily, my name is Nick" I said putting on my award winning charming smile that always get girls on their knees.

"Well Nick follow me to your table" Emily said while grabbing a menu and walking away. Her saying my name already gave me a hard on. I followed her to my table, watching her ass sway back and forth. Such a nice round perky ass just like her breasts. They are round, perky not to big nor to small just the right amount.

" Here is your table, I'll be back for you order'' Emily said. I didn't want her to go but I didn't want to seem desperate so I let her leave. I decided to get pancakes, eggs, bacon,sausage, and coffee for a drink. I wanted Emily to come back so I can see her again. Even though I just met this girl I wanted to find out everything about her. Huh, I just met this girl and she already has me wrapped around her finger.

" Em, I have to go out back to the storage room, are you going to be okay with this costumer." a guy said standing right next to Emily much to my disliking.

" Yeah Arron, I can handle one costumer you don't have to worry about me." Emily said in a sarcastic tone.

" I'll always worry about you Em." the guy said smirking. Thank god he left because I don't know what I'll do if he kept talking to my girl. My girl, where did that come from?

" Hey I'm back, what will you like to eat?" Emily said grabbing her notepad.

" Yes, I'll like pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a coffee for a drink." I demanded. I sounded harsh but I didn't want to see anyone not even her. What's happening to me, why am I acting like this towards a girl? I been with countless of woman but this one makes me feel nervous, excited, and happy at the same time.

I never felt these emotions ever especially not altogether. Maybe I can just take her to bed and get her off my head. Hmmm, though she doesn't seem like the one night stander. Well even if she isn't I am Nick Blackwood, who can resist me? Watch your back Emily because I'm going to have you and will destroy anything that will get in my way. I have a feeling this is going to end up pretty good, hope she feels the same way.

I watched Emily's ass when she wasn't looking. Damn this girl is going to be the death of me.

Mark my words Emily, I will have you even if I have to pull some tricks up my sleeves