Ummmm idk

As you notice I changed the title and the name of the story. Well you see I'm planing on making this story rough and dramatic. And the picture I put shows exactly that. By the way that's a picture of Emily but more mature and women like. And slightly darker hair. Anyways right now this chapter is gonna be pretty boring but don't worry everything is going to be spiced up after awhile.
-Nicole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Emily's POV

RRRRIIIINNNNGGG

Uhhh, why do alarms even exist. They don't help at all, just take away all your good sleep away. I got up from my bed and......... wait I don't have work today. Stupid alarm, waking me up early on a Saturday. I was about to go back to bed when my phone starting ringing, it's like the universe doesn't want me to get some sleep. I picked up my phone and answered.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up this early on a SATURDAY!" I exclaimed.

"Well someone is in a good mood today. Anyways the girls and I are going to a club tonight so be ready by 8:30. Ok, bye bitch!" Melanie explained quickly, not giving me the chance to say something. That bitch.

          It's not that I don't like partying, it's just that I like doing it in a room filled with people I know. It's dangerous to get wasted in front of people you don't know. No I'm not a stick in the mud, it's not my fault this world is filled with rapists and serial killers. You can never be to careful.

       Ok now I sound like a mom lecturing her teenage daughter who came home drunk. Anyways I know Melanie is coming at 6 o'clock, yes it takes THAT long for a girl to get ready. So I have the morning and evening to myself. I should go for a run, I'm going to be drinking a lot of shots so I better make room for them.

       I got off the bed and went to make cabinets getting a sports bra because it's warm and leggings. I grabbed a water bottle, my phone, keys, and headphones and left. I like to run for fun but also when I'm stressed out and need time to think.

       I started running through my neighbor which looked not that scary during the day, but at night it's when the real drama starts. That's why I have a bunch of locks on my door. I ran through a bunch of neighbors until I reached the park. I saw kids playing and parents telling them not to run that far. I went to the area where joggers come to run and started to jog.

       I don't know how long I been jogging, sometimes I get lost in the music. I probably did about 2 laps, I should do two more and go back home. After taking a break and drinking some water I started jogging when someone tapped my shoulder. I took off my head phones and turned around to see the guy from yesterday, Nick.

       "Hi, you are the girl from the diner right?" Nick asked

   "Yea that's me, I'm Emily." I explained.

      "Funny seeing you here, you like to jog?" Nick asked

     "Well if I didn't like to jog I wouldn't be here now would I." I said giggling. Nick looked nervous and started to run his neck with his hand. Awww, he's nervous.

     "Well yea, ummm I meant to say that do you like to jog often?" He asked nervously.

      "Yea, it helps with stress." I replied

      "Well can I join you?" Nick asked

        "If you want to." I said. I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter "trust me I want to" but maybe my head is just playing tricks on me.

           We started running, it was quiet but a comfortable silence. A lot of people were giving us weird looks, I don't why though. Maybe it's because of Nick, he's really handsome, I wouldn't be surprised if people look at him all the time. Though it must be frustrating and stressful for people to watch you all the time but Nick doesn't seem to be faze by it. In my opinion I don't like the spotlight, people should mind their own business. That's why I stay away from magazines and other gossip stuff.

Most of them are not true anyways. They weren't there so they shouldn't talk about it. They only write what they think will sell a lot anyways.

"So tell me about yourself, Emily." Nick suddenly said, interrupting my thoughts. The way he said my name gave me butterflies all over my stomach. This guy is too handsome, it should be illegal to be this hot. Noticing he was wearing black sweatpants and a white t-shirt which showed his rock hard abs. Damn, I wondered what it would look like if I just lifted up his shirt and........

"Ummmm, Emily. I asked you a question." Nick snapped me back to reality.

Shit, I must look like an idiot now. Zoning out like that, he probably thinks I have mental problems or something.

"Sorry, I must have zoned out there." I replied nervously.

"It's ok." Nick said laughing. God, even his laugh his sexy.

"Let's stop here and take a water break." I suggested, suddenly feeling all thirsty.

"Ok." Nick replied.

We stopped by a bench to sit down and drink our water. A few meters away were a few guys checking us, or me, out. Sometimes a few guys check me out or try to ask me out but I always decline. The last boyfriend I had was in high school. He was moving to another state to pursue his dream and I didn't want to drag him down.

I looked over Nick to see he had a clenched jaw and was burning holes into the guys head. What's his problem. He probably thinks I'm uncomfortable with them staring at me so he's trying to warn them off.

"It's ok that those guys are staring at me Nick. Believe or not, sometimes a few guys check me out or ask me out too." I said trying to explain to him that it doesn't bother me. But somehow I made him even angrier then before. His face is red and he's clenching his fists also.

Is it wrong for me to think that he looks even sexier angry?

Nick's pov

Those fuckers!

They keep staring at MY girl. They are practically undressing with their eyes. The worst part is Emily seems unfazed by it.

When she told me that she gets the staring a lot, I was ready to kill someone. The thought of someone trying to pursue Emily, makes me want to drag her into a bedroom and claim her as MINE over and over again. I never had these possessive feelings for a girl before. It feels weird.

FUCK! What's happening to me. I hate that any other guy talks or even stares at her but I don't even own her. She will be mine though. It's already to late to try to move on from her. She's already made a big impact in my life.

I will make sure every fucking guy knows that Emily belongs to ME and only ME. She's MINE and will never leave me. I bet she's wild in bed. Fuck, even the thought of her in my bed gives me an erection. I have to take a cold shower after this.

"Let's get going." I said.

If I don't get away from her now, I probably make sure every jogger know she's off limits. Claiming her in front of everyone isn't the best way for her to fall for me. I will have to go slow which is going to be difficult since I'm a very impatient man.

It's time to start a plan to get Emily to be mine..........forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Ok so there's a chapter! I wrote more the I usually do which is Awsome. Sorry it took so long to update. I'm trying to come up with ideas so I don't rush the book. I might do 20-30 chapters for this book. Anyways peace out.