Chapter 1 Graduation

It's been two years now and I'm finally graduating from high school. So much had gone by in such a short amount of time. The most memorable part from my two years was probably Diego. I smile just at the thought of his name. Diego was my first boyfriend even though it didn't last very long I still cherish my memories about him. After that, Diego and I had both grown a lot since then. His YouTube career is sprouting up faster than ever, having over half a million subscribers, yet he's still one of the sweetest guys I've known. Everything at home has gotten better also! Cam got a job so he matured greatly, I've gotten my license, and best of all my mother is home a lot more. Then I snap back into reality realizing I was spacing out. I was looking into my mirror "ugh" I told myself, "I can never get my hair the way I want it to" as I try to flatten the wild hairs so it follows in line with the other curly hairs.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I shouted. "Hey ready for your big day" my mom said ecstatically. I chuckled, she seems to be more excited about my graduation than I am, but I guess that's just every parent out there. I sarcastically said, "I dunno I don't think the world is ready for me yet" then I gave my mom a wink. She smiles and says, "well, be ready soon, cuz it starts in an hour" then she left my room and closed the door behind her. I go back looking into the mirror again seeing if I can detect any flaws. I want to look as fabulous as possible, it is my big day after all. Then i quickly remembered that I had to call my boyfriend.

*ring ring ring ring ring*
-Rawr! Haha hey sorry I can't answer the phone right now please leave a message after the beep-
*beep*

I smile and rolled my eyes as I hung up the phone. He's probably too busy getting ready for graduation to. "Just ordinary chad being chad" I said to myself. Chad had curly blonde hair, was not the tallest guy in school, was really thin, and had lighting blue eyes. I met Chad through math class. He and I were probably the only kids that actually liked math. Chad was really nice and after a while he asked me out.

~40 minutes have passed~

It was about time to go and I look at myself in the mirror to get one more inspection. I put on my cap and grab my car keys. I said my goodbyes to mom and cam and told them I'll see them shortly. I then drove to school.

~minutes later~

Once I arrived at my school, I could see that they were finishing up the decorations. I smile at the beautiful decor and looked around the place to get a full scale of the decorations. I then saw Roni running up to me. She was running so fast that by the time she had reached me we crashed into each other. "Hey!" She yelled as she greets me with a wide grin. "Hey Roni!" I exclaimed, "are you ready to become a full fledged adult?" She chuckles and shakes her head. I guess not being ready to become an adult, was a mutual feeling. "Hey we're all hanging by the bleachers c'mon" Roni said as she's hoisting me off the ground. As I dust myself off along the way, I could see Meg sitting patiently. I greeted her with a wave and a smile. She greets us with a nod. As we waited for graduation I started up a conversation about college and not knowing what's going to be next. I was going to college in London, I've always wanted to live there while Roni was going back to her home town in Santa Cruz. Meg, not surprisingly got into one of the best art schools in the country. It scared me knowing I might never see or talk to my best friends again, but I'm confident we're all going to stay in touch somehow. Our conversation was interrupted by Chad."Hey ladies are you all excited?" He questioned. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "more or less" he chuckled and said, "well then it's time to go" I looked at Roni and Meg. They seem nervous, so I gave them a reassuring smile. We all then got into our assigned spot to wait in line to graduate.

~30 minutes later~

It was soon almost over. Everyone's name was announced and waiting for the principle to say some cliché phrase that she can use for every graduation. Then the final words the school principal announces were, "congratulations you are all now graduated from high school" Then the burst of cheering and screams roared over from the crowd and the students. The celebration of screams soon started to fade into blurs of sound and everything seemed to be going in slow motion. It felt like the moment would last forever. I laughed knowing this is one of the biggest moments I'll remember for a very long time. After graduating I caught up with Meg and Roni. We drove to grad night and had a blast. After a couple of hours of partying. Meg suggest that we go to a field to watch the stars until sunrise. We all agreed to it, because it sounded like fun and we all liked having time away from the crowd. Once we arrived to a big open field, we then laid on top of our cars to stargaze. It was the most amazing thing I could ever imagine. We didn't talk very much, but when we did it wasn't about the future it was actually about the past. It was about how high school sucked most of the time, but somehow we managed to make it through by enjoying each other's company. We could see shooting stars (or comets, whichever floats your boat) all through the night. As the sun started to peek over the mountains we all exchange this look of 'I'm probably never going to see you ever again, but if somehow I run into you at the supermarket I'll definitely say hi' look. We then all gave each other a big hug as we start to head home. I then look into rear view mirror as I watch Meg and Roni drive in the opposite direction.

A/N~ hey guys I decided to write a sequel to the book, because the ending of the last one seemed sad to most of you. Thank you for reading and stay beautiful (^人^)