Chapter 6 Just around the corner

The warmth of the sunlight streaming through the window had woken me up. I sat up straight and noticed Chad's presents next to me. He was sound asleep and I didn't want to bother him. I got out of bed as quietly as possible to look at my phone. It was eight o'clock, still time to get ready for the day and have some breakfast. I got undressed and took a small quick shower, then I got into a comfy outfit and started packing my dirty clothes. After all of that was done I started to brush my teeth. I then heard knocking that came from the hotel door. "House keeping" the high pitched voice said.
"No thanks!" I yelled through the door. I forgot Chad was still asleep and I accidentally woke him up. He let out a great big yawn then he looked at me with his drowsy eyes and messy hair. Chad blinked a couple times before actually waking up then he gave me this wide goofy grin. "Morning" I said.
"Morning" Chad then got out of bed and started to join me getting ready for a new day. Through the middle of our routine Chad left without even saying goodbye or mentioning where we was all night. I decided to just put it in the past and focus on the day ahead of us.
We had a quiet walk to VidCon which was kinda odd for Chad, so I decided to break the ice. "Have you seen anything interesting in vidcon?" I asked as casually as I could.
"No" he said is a swift
"Have you seen your favorite YouTuber yet?" I was trying to keep the conversation going so it wasn't awkward silence through the walk
"No"
"What abo-"
"Can we just have a peaceful walk for once" he said coldly
It took me aback. What's his problem. At this point it obviously didn't seem like he was enjoying the trip, so I decided to have my own fun and ignore his negativity. We walked the rest of the way in silence and as soon as we got indoors I spilt up with him. Even if it meant getting anxious about being alone. I wanted to check out more YouTubers that have planned to come to vidcon. I know that Mark and Jack are supposed to be here and I'm kind of a nerd for them. I also knew that Dan and Phil would obviously be here. So I started my YouTuber scavenger hunt and walked towards the gaming section. The gaming part of vidcon didn't even look real. It felt like I was in some super high tech laboratory that had new and advanced technology for space battles. The sounds of the area also seemed like I was in a multiple universes that had smashed together. From the sounds of guns being fired to the roars of dragons. I walked along side booths hearing on conversations from the price of a new attachment for a gamer controller to the concept and plot of newly released video games. There was also a faint smell of popcorn, I assumed there's food close by. There was this sudden burst of movement out in the corner of my eye. I direct my attention towards the commotion and I could see that fans were crowding a popular YouTuber. I couldn't see who it was, but based on the mob of people they were really famous. I then started to see this inner circle of space starting to form. I figured body guards were there to protect them from getting shaded by the excited fans. I chuckled a little. I never knew a person could get so excited over someone they don't even know. I then saw the herd of people move and then slowly disperse when they went into a more private area. I then heard a familiar voice behind me say "poor jackyboy" he sighed heavily as if he were trying to hide a chuckle, "should have stuck with a hat that could cover his hair" he started to chuckle as I turn around. I see him talking to another popular YouTuber. He had a cap on and a hoodie, I guess it's to get by and not get mobbed like Jack. I look at him and it was Mark. We made eye contact had he just put his index finger to his mouth and gave me this "I was never hear" look and slipped away into the crowd. I guess he wanted a little roaming time before he meets up with fans. I was in utter disbelief. I stood there like a doofus wondering if that just really happened. Then I continue on my journey for the search of youtubers and whatever else that could come my way.

Hey guys I know it's been forever since I've updated and I honestly would like to finish this story lol. I honestly forgot about writing but I'm eventually going to finish writing this story so please be patient with me guys! Stay beautiful