Chapter 3 Arrival

I couldn't sit still, I was too excited to get there and to have a blast. I headed to Chad's house and parked in front of his house. I honked the horn to signal him to hurry his butt up. A few seconds later he opened the door and greeted me with a big wave as he gets closer to the car. Chad opened the door and climbed in the car. "Hey gurl" Chad said sarcastically. I chuckled and told him he was a dork as we headed our way to Anaheim. It was exhausting as we drove all day, taking turns to drive so the other can sleep in the passenger seat wrapped up in a cozy blanket. Once it was my turn to drive again, I decide to drive until we get to our hotel. I was getting tired and antsy, but if it meant that Chad could sleep longer than it was worth it. When we arrived to the hotel it was high noon. I parked the car and said in a soft soothing voice "Chad wake up, we're here"  As Chad sat upright and let out a huge yawn then looked at me with droopy eyes. I giggled, because his hair looked like it had just survived from being in a hurricane. Chad then cracked a smile and said, "C'mon let's check in now"  I nodded in agreement as I popped the trunk. I grabbed my suit case and was about to carry it when Chad said, "No no no, a lady should never carry her items in the presence of a gentleman" I couldn't help, but smile like a doofus, as I watched him waddle like a penguin as he carried both of our duffle bags. I walk up to the counter and waited for a moment. I looked around to see if anyone was coming, but it seemed vacant. Then I decided to ring the bell several times. A lady then came out saying in a grumpy voice, "I heard you the first time" "I'm so sorry" I said in an apologetic voice. "I'm here to check in" "right of course why else would you still be here" the lady said in a very sarcastic tone, "here you are, if you need anything else please keep it to yourself." She then shoved a room key in my face and left again. I shrugged it off and went looking for Chad.  He was next to the elevator waiting for me. Chad asked, "what floor?" I looked at the card key to see what the room number was. "It's the 5th floor" I said. Once we got into the elevator and Into our room I noticed that there was only one bed. We both looked at each other and exchanged this 'what should we do' look. We then bolted for the bed screaming simultaneously, "DIBS" Chad then lunged forward and onto the bed follow by a grunt, because I landed on top of him. We laughed together as he started to hug me and kiss my cheek. I then looked into his piercing blue eyes and asked, "what shall we do now" he smiled and looked at the time "well it's only 2 o'clock, so we should get something to eat and check out where vidcon is going to be" Chad said. I agreed with him as we got up to go outside. We decided to eat at this place called the Cracker Barrel. The food was fantastic and the shop had a lot of cute little trinkets. Chad got me a little stuffed narwhal. They're my favorite animal. So as Chad and I wondered throughout out the city site seeing we finally started to check out where VidCon is going to be. We drove by to see that it was going to be in this huge building and people were already setting up booths outside and practically all over. "Ready to go back to the hotel?" Chad asked, "we do have a big day tomorrow" I agreed as we then headed back to our hotel. When we were in our hotel room we climbed into bed. Right when Chad hit the mattress he knocked out, but I was way to excited to sleep, so I turned on the TV.  After a couple of episodes of children's tv I eventually fell asleep. That night I dreamt of something strange. For some what reason I felt intense sadness and I could see myself reaching out for something that was in the pitch black darkness. I then woke up in a cold sweat. I could see that sunlight was streaming throughout the hotel room, morning. I then turn over to Chad to see him fast asleep. I stretched out my arms and started to get ready. I was brushing my teeth when I heard a loud yawn. "Morning" he said half asleep. "Rise and shine cupcake" I said in a sarcastic military tone, "VidCon is today"

A/N~ hey darlings! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, school junk really gets in the way, but I'm going to be writing more frequently from now on. Hope you've enjoyed the chapter (^◇^)