Another Surprise.....A Great One (Chapter 4)

I got in the car and soon as I then shut the damn door Chres started with me. I don't even have time for this bullshit he's tripping the fuck out.  I went into lala land for awhile zoning everything out until I heard Chresanto telling me to ge t'f out his car. Well damn be rude then lol. Ok soooooo I went into our house with the extra key under the mat and unlocked the door our parents never are home. I went upstairs took my shower and put on my pj's. I went downstairs to see the boys was still there I just huffed and puffed my way into the kitchen to get something to eat. I went into the kitchen when someone was in there Princeton I was surprised I knew one of them were missing. 

Krissy: Woah you scared me

Princeton: You'll be scared if you saw me in bed to hahah

Krissy: Nasty man whore

Princeton: Ok Kris give me a call when I give to flying fucks

Krissy: Mhmm ok

Next thing I know I was pushed into a wall and felt nothing but lips....Princeton lips I pushed him so damn hard that I didn't even know my own strength. He then in the next 20 seconds asked me out on a date and just to pis 'Roc" off I said yes. See me and Chres made this deal that we wouldn't be able to date each other's friend because we had a bad, bad experience with that. That will never ever ever ever happen ever again. I then walked out of the kitchen with an evil grin on my face. Then I heard Prince tell Chresanto about the date and he yelled for everyone to get out. This is gonna be one hell of a school year with Summer to come. I just love my life right now. Why cant life be this sweet every date. I got ready for the loud knock on my door or the screaming of my name.......

Roc: *KNOCKING LOUDLY ON THE DOOR TO THE EXTREME* KRISSY ROSETTA LOVE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!

WOW I got both  hahah yea he's really pissed now.

----------------------------------------------

Good Chapter? Yes or No

~Kristina :) <3