Things Get Better Then Worse (Chapter 13)

Roc: Get your ass back down these stairs Krissy motherf*cking August.

Krissy: *Yells through door* NOOOOO

Roc: Look here Kris you go to the count of three to explain why you left school when it wasn’t time.

Krissy: *calms down* No, Chresanto. I just don’t want to.

Roc: Put on your clothes I’m coming up. *Walks into Krissy’s room* Why are you laughing?

Krissy: Because you said “I’m Coming.”

Roc: Hahaha yea that is kinda funny considering.....never mind 

Ray: *yells upstairs* Y’all are so immature.

Krissy: So what do you want Chresanto?

Roc: Can you just call me Ro....never mind. I wanted to ask why did you run off from school without any warning?

Krissy: I needed some time to just sit and think about this day.

Roc: What kind of thinking?

Krissy: See umm you’re just my brother soo.....umm technically I can’t

Roc: Kris I put that on my life if you don’t...GCO

Krissy: OK OK I was thinking about should I really go through with this Ray thing and that you might be right.

Roc: Right about what?

Krissy: Damn, what is this 21 questions?

Roc: Krissy Rosetta August!!!

Krissy: Oh so not my original first name?

Roc: Don’t play with me

Krissy: I don’t play with my siblings 

Roc: I’m f*cking tired of you. I tried to help with your problems. *walks toward the door*

Krissy: Chres wait. I’m sorry it’s just I don’t want you to tell me “I told you so.” 

Roc: Meaning?

Krissy: I said you might be right because when I talked to Princeton today, after I broke up with him, he said I was his side b*tch anyway

Roc: I told you he was bad news....Ugh I got some for his a** 

Krissy: It’s ok it really doesn’t matter. Oh and right before you guys came I invited Kiya, Nicole, and Brittney over.