Best Friends Forever (Chapter 18)

Princeton: Woah Kris that's a lot to take in

Krissy: Yea you're the only one I told about the me and the Chresanto thing

Princeton: Geez you're in a big mess

Krissy: Don't you think I know that

Princeton: Sorry I'm just saying

Krissy: I'm sorry its just I’m upset .....you know 2 people I love and care mostly about turn their backs on me now I just have you

Princeton: Thnx?........Look Kris you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch.

Krissy: It's ok you can sleep in your room. I'll sleep on the couch.

Princeton: How about we both sleep in my room

Krissy: Sounds like a plan

*In Prince's Room*

Princeton: Here put this on *has on one out of his 30 adiddas shorts thats black and yellow and one of his wife beaters*

Krissy: Thnx be back going to change

                                                             Princeton’s POV

I was laying in my bed waiting on Kris, and then an hour later passed; she still wasn’t out the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom afraid to go in to see a naked Krissy. I knocked on the door and called her name. She didn’t answer so I tried to open the door surprisingly it was unlocked. I didn’t see her anywhere. I panicked for a good 2 minutes until I looked behind the door, and she was passed out with the clothes I gave her on. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and put her in my bed carefully. I guess she had a long day. I turned over and turned off the lamp and daydreamed until I fell asleep.

                                                                   Krissy’s POV

I woke up in an unusual bed. Then I remember what happened last night, and my head was pounding like crazy. I have to stop getting so emotional. I walked downstair to the smell of sausages, biscuits, and eggs. I walked to the kitchen and saw a big afro. Should’ve known the cook....

Princeton: Hi sleepy head

Krissy: Good morning bestie

Princeton: Bestie?

Krissy: Yea...or Umm

Princeton: Oh I just thought we were best friends but you know

Krissy: Forever

Princeton: Exactly

Both Kris and Prince: Best Friends Forever *laughs*

Princeton: Now sit down at the table why I give  you your plate. Orange juice or milk?

Krissy: Orange juice

Princeton: *hands her her plate and cup and sits down with his*

                                                                      Princeton’s POV

After we were done eating, I took Krissy to get her clothes from her house. I already called my mom from her job and asked. And that lady is hysterical, she said as long as there isn’t any funny business. Which was actually pretty funny to me. It was awkward for a few minutes until I tried to start a conversation.