Why and Why Not

Reasons Why I Love You: You're gentle and soft-spoken and sweet and funny and we can be stupid together and you listen and you love me and you get along with your mom and my family and you're the only stranger my dog doesn't bark at and you like animals and you love food and you have passion for all things "bike" and you're adorably cheesy and you cuddle great and you give the best kisses and you give me your hats and we have a family of stuffed animals and you made my first kiss amazing and you don't care about my too-fat body and you make me believe I'm beautiful and you let me drag you around when I'm excited and your skin is so tan and you're so tall and gorgeous and your eyes remind me of a puppy and your hair is so coarse and you make adorable noises and you're clumsy and you're vulnerable and you help bring me out...

Reasons Why I Shouldn't: I sometimes feel like you lie, you're too clingy, you're not happy, you talk about sex, you guilt-trip me into staying with you, you can't spell for shit, you can't remember my birthday and you hate pet hair and you eat meat and you text me non-stop and you need a life and you won't let me go (literally and figuratively) and I will just end up breaking your fragile little heart anyways...