Tacos!!!!

Sitting on the edge of a building that was directly next to the Oscorp building. Looking out at Manhattan from his perch getting ready to do his nightly patrol to make sure nothing went wrong. Spider-Man heard a scream from a near by alley way and he swung his way over. Sticking to a wall Spider-Man watched as a man in a red and black suit swung his sword and killed the man in one swiped. Laughing as he moved on to the next.

Peter couldn't understand why this guy was laughing every time he made a new kill. It was just plain crazy. Peter jumped down from the wall and behind the guy as he shot out a web to take the sword away.

"Play nice you two. We don't need anyone loosing a limb over spilt milk." The guy turned around and he seemed to brighten as he saw Spider-Man.

"Spidey, it's good to see you. Now if you could hand that back I can finish unaliving him." When he said unalive his voice got deeper.

"Unalive?"

"Yeah. Unalive. When I say the k word it messes with my head."

"You mean kill?"

"Shhhhhh!!! But yes the k word." Peter realized he still didn't know why this guy's name was, but the guy obviously knew who he was.

"What's your name anyhow?" The man moved swiftly and took the sword back before charging back at the guy who was still cowering against the dead end alley wall.

"Hey! Mother always said don't run with sharp things." Peter again took the sword away from the man and obviously he didn't like that too much.

"Would you stop that Spider Boy. In trying to unalive this guy. And I'm known as Merc with a mouth. Or Deadpool." Again when he said Deadpool his voice deepened.

"Look I'll do anything if you just stop trying to kill this guy. Just call the police and let them handle it."

"Anything?" Deadpool wiggled his eyebrows and smiled at Spider-Man.

"Yeah. Sure. Just stop trying to kill this guy." Deadpool nodded his head before he walked over to Peter and took the sword leaving the alley way.

"Alright come with me to my apartment and we can have sex and then get tacos."

"Sex?!!! Woah sorry buddy I don't swing that way. Plus I have a girlfriend." Deadpool turned back around and walked pass Spider-Man to the guy who was still in the alley. "Okay! Alright I'll have sex with you."

"And get tacos?"

"Yes and get tacos." Deadpool nodded his head before grabbing Spider-Man teleporting to his apartment. Peter stepped back feeling a little light headed as the room started to spin. He felt himself being pushed onto something soft and he closed his eyes trying to settle his queasiness.

He felt a hand on crotch and was caught off guard by it.

"He-hey. Stop that." He swatted at Deadpool's hands, but Deadpool just continued what he was doing.

"If I stop I'm going out there and killing that guy. I know you don't want that, do ya Spider Boy?" His voice dropped an octave as he said the last sentence and Peter felt himself shudder in pleasure.

"It's Spider-Man. Dea-dpool... mmmmm."

"Call me Wade. Deadpool's too long. I want to hear you moan my real name anyway." Wade's voice stayed low as he spoke to Peter seeing the effect it had on him. Wade pulled his mask up a bit so that his mouth was showing and he did the same for Peter even though he really just wanted to rip the thing off and see who was behind the mask, but he had a feeling that the kid would want to see him without his mask.

Wade stood up and climbed on top of Peter and kissed him with a lot of tongue. Deadpool pulled back and flipped Peter over on to his stomach before he pulled down his spandex pants.

"You know you have a nice ass. I'm gonna pound it so hard and you are going to scream my name over and over again. You got that Spidey?" All Peter could do was moan as Wade stuck a spit covered finger in his ass and teased his prostate.

Wade continued to prep Peter. It wasn't good prepping but he at least gave some sort of preparation.

When Wade was on is fourth finger he decided that it was enough and started to undo his pant, pushing them down to his ankles. Pushing the tip of his cock into Spider-Man's hole. It went in with a slight pop before Wade started thrusting wildly. Having Peter moan all over the place.

"Say my name." Wade whispered into Peter's ear as Peter whimpered out Wade's name. "Louder Spidey."

"Wade." It came out slightly less muffled than the last time, but Wade still wasn't happy with this one.

"I can't hear you Spidey. Louder!" Wade flipped Peter over as he said louder and took a hold of his thighs as he pounded into Peter harder than before causing Peter to moan loudly.

"Wade!! Oh god Wade!!!" Wade like this one and he wanted to hear him scream more so he angled his hips upward.

"SHIT WADE!!! RIGHT THERE!! UGGHH!" Wade smiled and groaned as Peter tightened around him.

Wade continued to pound into Peter as he grabbed a hold on to Peter's dick. Right in that moment Peter felt a pleasure he had never felt before making his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"AHH!!!! WADE!! FUCK!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Thrusting a couple more times Peter spilled all over Wade's hand. Wade followed soon after and collapsed on an unconscious Spider-Man.

After a while Wade pulled out and redressed himself before teleporting to Mexico to get some tacos and chimichangas. When he went back to his apartment Peter was awake and sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Hey I got some tacos and chimichangas straight from Mexico." When Peter looked up he saw that wade had a sombrero on his head and found himself smiling at how weird this guy was.

"Thanks."