Nat Saw All Of It

Clint was supposed to meet Steve in the gym for a little training, but he never showed. Steve has been angry about the Hydra bomb that S.H.I.E.L.D was not aware of until a couple of weeks ago. Steve still can't the idea of not finding James again from out of his head. It bugging him like a nest of gnats on a hot sweaty day. Steve is pacing in his room trying to calm himself down. He'd been in his room for hours not really doing anything, but thinking about his the love of his life that fell out of the moving train and down into a deep gorge. He was knocked out of his train of thought when his stomach growled and then Steve started to feel a giant headache coming on. Steve left his room and walked to the kitchen finding Tony and Clint there. Clint was acting weird and Tony was just staring at him like he had 5 heads. " Hey Tony. What's wrong with Clint?"

" I don't know he got bit by some experimental bugs when he went into a Hydra lab on our mission and I got stuck watching him because Nat isn't here."

Clint randomly got up and just sprinted towards Steve like he was some fat kid looking at a chocolate fountain and it was and all you can eat dessert bar. Clint tackled Steve to the ground and latched his lips onto Steve's like it was the most normal thing in the world. Steve started turning beet red when he heard Tony laughing at him and when he felt Clint's hand start to rub him through the jeans he was wearing. He let out an embarrassing moan and he felt Clint smirk against his lip. When Clint finally stopped kissing him, Steve was a wreck trying to breathe normally without moaning. Steve's eyes closed as he felt Clint start kissing him again. Steve heard a groan come from the table and when he opened his eyes he saw that Tony's eyes were blown wide as he took in the sight before him.

Clint kept attacking Steve's body like he was a starving dog looking at a mountain of meat. By now Steve was as hard as a rock and it was painful for him because the zipper kept rubbing onto his erection. Tony kept his eyes locked on Steve and his ears keen to the noises Steve was making as Clint assaulted his body. Tony started to rub himself through his jeans as he as well got harder and harder. Steve bucked his hips and moved his hands down to his zipper trying to get his pants off, but Clint wouldn't allow it he kept smacking Steve's hands away when ever Steve tried to get his pants off. Clint moved down away from Steve's mouth heading towards the front of Steve's jeans with his mouth. Clint undid the button on Steve's pants and the zipper before pulling them down along with his boxers. Clint got down to business and immediately sucked on Steve's dick once his pants were pulled down enough.

" Fuck... Clint." Steve's breathing was ragged and he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. Tony had enough of the distance and he got up out of the chair and onto the floor pulling Steve into a kiss. Steve's eyes bugged out of his head as he felt Tony's lips on his at an unsuspecting moment. Tony's tongue devoured Steve's like he was a starving animal. Tony felt a hand run up his thigh and before he could even blink Steve had him on his back with his pants down to his ankles. Both Steve and Clint were going at Tony like zombie girls at the last Starbucks in the world. Tony didn't know he could be this horny until he saw the disheveled look that Steve had.

He didn't know that he found it weird that since Steve was always the blushing virgin that he wouldn't be able to give the best damn blow-job he's ever received and that says a lot coming from someone whose slept with over a hundred girls and some men. Steve hadn't spent more than five minutes on Tony and Tony already came and was close to a second release. While Steve was working on Tony, Clint continued to work on Steve so when Clint did something that Steve like, Steve would groan and Tony could feel that going from his dick everywhere else and back making him groan as well.

" Ah... Clint. I... I'm gonna... AHA!!" Steve shook with the amount of pleasure coursing though him as he blew his load down Clint's throat and Tony was right behind him, going down Steve's throat. Clint took care of himself with his hand and it only took a second before he was down the same road of ecstasy as Steve and Tony. They were all breathing heavy and oblivious to the fact that Natasha was standing in the entrance of the room untill she cleared her throat with a smirk plastered on her face. All three heads sot up as they scrambled to fix their clothes. Steve's face burning bright red.

" Nat! Um, how's it going?"

" I saw what guys did, Tony. All of it. So don't try to play it off." Nat said and walked off.

* So what do you think I know it's a bit short and not so descriptive, but I've been hitting that writer's roadblock and I'm mad about it so I have to get ideas from you guys. The last chapter I got help from Vic2002 and I thank you for that, very helpful. So if you want a chapter dedicated to you guys you have to start commenting suggestions and I'll see what I can make happen.

-Hiddlestonerkgk14