Cuddling

* OK so if the chapter doesn't have SMUT in it then it most likely won't have it. Now I say most likely because I might surprise you with some SMUT, but you never know so just read the chapter and find out.*

It was a lazy day for New York their wasn't much traffic on the streets and in the Stark Tower the Avengers were all left to their own devices. Tony and Bruce were off in one of the labs, Natasha and Clint were talking softly to one another at the kitchen table, Thor and Jane were making their own fun [;)]. Loki and Steve were in their room cuddling while watching War Horse. " You know Loki the actor, Tom Hiddleston kind of looks like you." For some odd reason they both turned their heads sideways at the same time and squinted while looking at the TV. They both turned back to each other and shook their heads saying," Nah." They got quiet again and then Loki started getting handsy.

" Loki. Loki stop that and watch the movie. You're the one that wanted to watch it."

" And now I don't want to watch, I want to play." Loki climbed on to Steve's lap and Steve's hands automatically went to his hips. Loki grabbed Steve's face and started kissing him as he rolled his hips on Steve's crotch causing a muffled moan to escape Steve's mouth and go into Loki's.The kiss got heated pretty quickly and soon they were both shirtless and they were working on each other's pants. Steve flipped them so Loki was under him and he sat back on his heels quickly working on the button and zipper of Loki's pants. Once his pants were off Steve started kissing down his chest nice and slow, so slow that Loki started whining about it.

" Steeeeve... Please I need you." Loki all, but breathed out and for a moment he thought Steve hadn't heard him and he was about to repeat himself until he felt the warm press of Steve's fingers at the edge of his boxers. Slowly Steve inched them down, once he got them about half of the way off he saw the throbbing red tip of Loki's dick. That was enough to set Steve off and just rip the boxers off of Loki's hips and engulf Loki's dick far into the back of his throat.

" STEEEEVE... AAAH F-FUCK!" Loki's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body arched off of the bed and he spasmed from the immense pleasure of it. Loki's hand was tangled in the blonde's hair as he tugged softly. Loki had to refuse the instinct to thrust into the warm heat because if he had he would have choked Steve. Steve pulled back and ran his tongue over the sensitive underside of the dick and then moved back down and took a good, long, hard suck on it. Loki cried out as he came into Steve's awaiting mouth. Steve swallowed every last bit of it and then sucked some off of Loki's dick and Loki shuddered at the feeling. Steve whipped his mouth with the back of his hand and watched as Loki closed his eyes trying to calm his breathing down. Steve laid next to him trying to wait for Loki to catch his breath, but was having a hard time trying to do so. Loki finally sat up moving lazily to straddle Steve's hips before using his magic to remove Steve's boxers. Loki started to grind down into Steve's hips and Steve uncontrollably buck his hips to get more friction while grabbing onto Loki's hips so tight the bruises started to form immediately.

" Lok-ah... Loki I'm so close." Loki started moving faster and harder on Steve and Steve gasped and shivered through his release. Warm spurts of his come going on his chest and Loki's thighs. Loki rolled off of him and off the bed going to the bathroom to gt a warm washcloth before returning and cleaning Steve and himself off. Once done he discarded the cloth he laid back down with Steve wrapped up in the blanket on their bed as they watched the movie for a short while until they both feel a sleep, but not without saying 'I love you' to each other.