Nightmare

** In this smut filled chapter Steve and Bucky explore Steve's fetish with Bucky's metal arm.**

** I also wanted to say that all of these chapters will be happening at different times and AU's I don't mean to portray Steve as a slut, but I have a sexy imagination and I wanted to write this kind of stuff for people. Enjoy:)**

Bucky woke up in a sweaty heap trying to forget the awful nightmare he just had. He was alone in bed, but he didn't want to be so he walked out of his room and down the hall to Steve's room. He opened to the door and crept in making sure not to make a sound so he didn't wake Steve up. Once he was fully in the door he closed the door quietly and made his way over to the bed. Steve was on the other side of the bed so there was enough room for Bucky to lay down. He didn't know that his left metal arm was touching Steve's side and he also didn't know that Steve woke up from the cold press of it on his side. " Bucky," Steve called out groggily. " What's wrong? Are you OK?" Concern was clearly evident in his voice.

" I'm... I'm OK. I-I just had a nightmare and I didn't want to be alone." Steve moved closer to Bucky and wrapped an arm around his waist.

" I'm sorry about that Bucky. Do you want to talk about it?" Bucky shook his head and moved his left arm so that his head was resting on his left hand instead of his right one.

" No I don't want to talk about it." They went silent for a moment until Steve broke it.

" Why don't you try and get some sleep. I'll be right here if you need me."

" I can't Stevie I already tried." Even though he really didn't.

" What do you want to do so that your at ease and able to go to sleep." Bucky thought for a moment, but his mind wondered to something else and before he knew it he was horny and sporting a boner. A smile crept onto Bucky's face as he though of what he wanted.

" I don't really know Stevie." Steve sat up on his knees and looked at Bucky who was only wearing his black tight boxers. Steve's eyes lingered on the tenting in the boxers.

" Are you sure you don't know because your body seems to know." Bucky smiled at Steve's comment and then sat up as well.

" Maybe you should listen to what my body wants."

" Oh is that so. I think you'll have to convince me to listen to your body." Bucky leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Steve's lips. " Is that all you got?" Bucky shook his head and then grabbed Steve's head and gave him a more passionate kiss that also lasted longer than before. Steve's mouth left Bucky's and traveled down to his neck sucking on it before moving down to his chest and sucking on each nipple until they hardened. Steve just kept traveling down until he got to the edge of Bucky's boxers. Steve pulled on Bucky's boxers as Buck lifted his hip in order to help Steve. Once his boxers were off Steve kept going down, but he missed what Bucky wanted his mouth on the most.

" Steve." Bucky groaned out in frustration. Steve kissed down one thigh and then back up the other before planting his mouth directly on the tip of Bucky's dick. Where Bucky cried out and started to move his hips to get more friction. " Steve...ah hah... mmmhmmm." Steve grabbed Bucky's hips trying to keep him still. Steve's head bobbed back and forth in long slow strokes as Bucky whined and tried to buck his hips. Bucky grabbed Steve's head and pulled him up into a kiss before switching their positions so that he was in top and Steve was on the bottom. Bucky kissed down to Steve's boxers and took them off and then did the same thing to Steve that Steve did to him.

" Bucky... FUCK...ah...Bu-Bucky I-I...wah-want you inside of me." Bucky stopped sucking Steve's dick and lifted his head to see if Steve was serious.

" Are you sure Steve? I mean we've never done that before you were always on top." Steve nodded his head and pulled Bucky up to kiss him and Bucky kissed back with a lot of tongue. They separated and Bucky went to go get the lube from the nightstand where Steve left it last time. Steve switched their positions and was now on top of Bucky grabbing the lube from Bucky's right hand. " Steve how am I going to prep you if you on top of me and trapping my hand?" Steve grabbed Bucky's left arm and coated the fingers in lube. " Steve what are you doing? Steve please don't do this I don't want to hurt you. Steve!" Steve looked up into Bucky's pleading eyes before he moved Bucky's hand behind him and sat down on two fingers. Steve groaned out in pleasure and in pain as his wildest dreams were coming true. Bucky watched Steve's face for any sign of discomfort which he found because this was only Steve's second time being fingered in his life. Once Steve finally adjusted to the intrusion he raised a little before gong down on Bucky's fingers slowly and moan when Bucky's middle finger twitched unconsciously hitting his prostate in the process. In a couple of minutes Steve was basically riding Bucky's fingers and Steve was moaning wantonly. Bucky watched in amazement as Steve bounced on his hand before stopping abruptly and getting up off of Bucky's hand adding more lube to the fingers and then sitting down on three fingers and bouncing on those ones. Bucky imagined Steve doing this to his dick and got more excited. Steve looked at Bucky with pupils blown so wide it looked like his eyes were being eaten by a black blob. Most of the color around his eyes were gone and covered up by his pupils. He stilled on Bucky's hand and then collapsed on Bucky While his hand was till inside of Steve. " Steve. Baby answer." All Bucky heard was a soft moan escape Steve's lips and he knew immediately what was going on. Steve fell off into complete and utter submission. This happened only once before it was when they had first started this Steve entered Bucky and after a while he stopped moving and his eyes were heavily lidded. It scared Bucky to death so head read up on it and found out that it was complete and utter submission. Bucky gently removed his hand from Steve, but stopped when he heard the faint sound of protest coming from Steve. " I'm going to replace my hand with my dick, OK and then I'll stroke you with my left hand until you come OK. How does that sound?" Steve slightly nodded his head against Bucky's neck. Bucky fully removed his hand from Steve and then rolled them over so that he was on top of Steve, but not letting all of his weight crush him. Bucky grabbed the lube and coated his dick with a generous amount of lube before lining himself up with Steve's entrance and pushing in a little at a time not wanting to hurt his lover. Steve moans got louder as Bucky got deeper into Steve. Bucky was so close to release by the time he finally had all of himself into Steve's ass. Both Steve and himself were breathing heavy trying to catch their breathes. " Steve, your...so...tight and warm...and...wet. I-I...can't move... ju-just yet or this w-won't last l-long." Steve was still a moaning mess and soon Bucky was too. He moved in slow paces trying to last long enough for Steve while giving him maximum pleasure. Bucky did as promised and grabbed Steve's dick with his fake metal hand and rolled his hips in time with the movement of his hand. Bucky thrust fast as he got closer to his own release and found that Steve was right there with him. His hand and hips moving in rapid recessions, but started to slow down when Bucky released in Steve and Steve did the same, but on Bucky's hand. They stayed like that for a minute or so until Bucky gently pulled out of Steve and rolled on his back next to him. Bucky was still breathing heavy when Steve snuggled into his side and rested his head on Bucky's chest. They were silent for some more only listening to the slowly getting back to normal breathes.

" Thank you Buck that... That was amazing." Bucky felt himself blush a little which is something he hasn't done in a while, but of course Steve would be the one to make him do it.

" No problem Steve you weren't so bad yourself." It was Steve's turn to blush and he did with a small smile on his kiss-swollen lips.

" Goodnight Bucky I... I love you." He waited silently feeling his hope crack with every moment that passed.

" I love you too Stevie. Goodnight." With that Bucky tilted Steve's head up and gave him one last kiss before drifting off to sleep.