Who's Gonna Cave First?(Part1- 69)

I'm not going to tell you how many parts there are, but I will tell you they may or may mot be SMUT filled. ~Let me leave you in mystery~

Steve and Bucky have had the argument before about who could last longer during sex. They've also had the argument of how many times can you come in one night, whose a better kisser, who gives the best blow-jobs, but right now they are going to prove the first argument.

Right now Steve's in the tub relaxing and Bucky is being a predator and stalking out his prey. Steve has his eyes closed with his head tilted back on the tub ledge while Bucky is standing in the door way of the bathroom watching Steve. Steve hadn't realized Bucky was there so Bucky went into full on stalker mode and took quiet easy steps making sure to miss the places where the floor creeks. Bucky was by Steve's side in a matter of seconds and Steve hadn't noticed yet.

When Steve was reaching for the soap Bucky's movements caught his eye and he jumped clutching his chest with wide eyes, breathing heavy.

" God Buck. How long you been there?" Bucky shrugged looking down at Steve's body eyes glazed over with lust.

" 'Bout ten to fifteen minutes." Steve looked at Bucky like he had two heads before shaking his head and smiling and then dunking his head under the water. He came back up eyes closed and grabbed blindly for the shampoo. Bucky saw this and moved it out of his reach before removing his pants and sitting on the edge of the tub. He slipped his foot in quietly before guiding Steve's hand to his half hard cock. Bucky gasped quietly when Steve gave a curious squeeze.

" Buck, what'd you got me hold'n?"

" Oh come on, Stevie we been together this long and you don't know what my prick feels like. That's shameful, Baby Doll. Truly, that hurts."

" I know what it feels like I was just hoping it wasn't that though. I need to wash my hair and the stuff that come out of here is only gonna dirty it more." Bucky laughed and nodded his head before removing his shirt and Steve's hand and then joining him in the tub.

" I'll wash your hair for ya." Bucky got behind Steve and grabbed the shampoo pouring some in his hand. Steve relaxed against Bucky when Bucky massaged his scalp. When Bucky was done he told Steve to dunk his head under the water. When Steve came back up they just sat there in the tub for a while before Bucky started kissing and sucking on Steve's neck and shoulder.

Steve gasped and moved his head so Bucky had better access to his neck. Bucky took advantage of this and devoured his neck. Bucky turned so he was sitting on Steve's lap while they kissed. Bucky grabbed Steve's cock with his metal hand and Steve gasped thrusting his hips into Bucky's fist. Steve grabbed Bucky's cock and Bucky groaned in pleasure sucking on Steve's bottom lip before pulling back and burying his face into Steve's neck.

" Stevie, how about we do somethin interesting?" Bucky pulled back from Steve's neck and looked at his face waiting for an answer.

" Yeah. What'd you got in mind?"

" How 'bout we see who can last longer?" Bucky watched as Steve's eyes darkened with lust and as they widened with excitement. Steve nodded his head with excitement. Bucky got up off of Steve and waltzed out the bathroom not looking back at Steve and Steve just stared at Bucky's ass before getting up and following Bucky out the bathroom and into the adjoining room. When Steve got in there Bucky was sprawled out on the bed. Steve plopped down on the bed beside Bucky tracing a circular pattern in Bucky's chest.

" How are we gonna do this? You in me, me in you..."

" 69," was all Bucky said before grabbing Steve and pulling him into a kiss before turning upside down and hovering his junk over Steve's face. " Open up, Stevie." Steve did as Bucky commanded and he waited as Bucky lowered his hips. Steve groaned at the taste of Bucky and the feel of having Bucky's sinfully good lips on his dick. Steve started to cant his hip trying to get more of him into Bucky's mouth. Bucky's long hair tickled Steve's hip and he moved his head up and down along with his hips. Bucky sucked extra hard every time Steve did something he liked and Steve felt dizzy every time Bucky sucked way too hard like he was trying to eat out Steve's insides.

It was like an ongoing cycle of pleasure. Steve was close so he had to come up with something to make Bucky lose. A thought came to mind about Bucky and how to get him to come. Steve reached down along Bucky's body trying to find them and when he did he felt Bucky pause his movements before popping off of Steve's dick.

" Steve, what are you doin?" Steve didn't answer him just continued to suck Bucky off and pinch his nipples like he remembers Bucky telling him he liked. Steve kept sucking on Bucky's dick and Buck was to into the pleasure that he forgot to get back to Steve. Bucky rested his head on Steve's hip bone before grabbing Stve's dick with his metal hand.

Bucky started mumbling,"I'm gonna... Stevie please. I need... I'm gonna... gonna..."

Steve took one last twist at Bucky's nipple and Bucky was off like Niagara falls. Steve swallowed every drop as quickly as he could so that it wouldn't over flow. Finally when Bucky was done Steve removed his mouth breathing heavy. Bucky's metal arm kept going and soon Bucky found the strength to pull himself up and deep-throat Steve. It was so unexpected that Steve came as soon a his dick touched the back of Bucky's throat. He was blown away into oblivion, only seeing stars.

" Ahhh. Buck... God... mmmmm." Bucky swallowed everything he could get only letting a little bit run down his chin. After a few more sucks Bucky pulled off and rolled over next to Steve. Steve started laughing and Bucky just looked at him if he was crazy until Steve shouted out,

" I won!!" Bucky shook his head before defending himself.

" You only one cause you cheated."

" There weren't rules Buck. You would agree if you won, but you didn't because I did." Steve laughed some more before getting pushed off the bed.

" Well, Mr. Champion winners sleep on the floor tonight." Steve sat up so fast he got a little dizzy, but he didn't care right now. He climbed back on the bed with Bucky and pulled him to his chest.

" You know I'm kiddin. Right, Buck?" Bucky nodded his head before resting it on Steve's chest and falling asleep. Steve moved them under the covers before following suit.

~OK so spring break is here and I'll try to update more chapters this week. I hope you guys have a great spring break. Dont forget to vote and comment what you guy thought.~ Hiddlestoner14kgk