Loving Madness

Hellow everybody. I hope U like it so far because there is plently more in store for you. There are plently more secrets in this story. Like I said before, please Vote and Comment because that will make me happy. It will also show support!! :D

Well here is the next chapter....

************************************************

Recap:

Eyeing her suspiciously, he slanted his eyebrows. ''My kind, you don't want to walk or be with my kind. You say. Excuse me O' Nightly Onyx, what do you intend to do about it, eh? I have you right where I want you and the 'special moment' will come. The 'special moment' when the two Houses will reunite, the Houses of the God Hades and the Goddess Artemis."

Onyx snarled at him and glared as he knew the truth. "Yes. I know the reason as of why you really were given a chance of life Onyx. I already know that The Goddess Artemis did not want to give up her reign of being the eternal maiden. That Artemis did not want to release her ways of stalking the night and hunting. Most importantly, she did not want to have her Followers, her handmaidens to edge closer towards the species of men and boys." My own face whimsically showing no emotion but intent stare, "Then she, being the moon, saw you."

Chapter 5: Loving Madness

Alejandro did not even wait for Onyx's response but gracefully took advance towards her like he could not get close enough, "Poor, poor O' helpless you and all alone to fend for yourself. You had no loved ones. No dear mother or farther. No siblings. You had no one who would think twice of you and wonder where dear little Onyx had fled to.'' The Nightly Onyx Goddess turned her back on him.

Nevertheless, not before he witnessed the hurt and heart aching pain ebbing in her chest. Alejandro seeing it through her eyes and he crept closer. His voice rose in an alto and in a persuading voice.

"You know it to be true. It is sad I know. To be gifted with a chance to hold new life and away from a form like a volcanic rock. It all because of the assistance of the Keepers but then again... They also were doing at the same time placing a curse on you. For you know as well as I that the first child you had was cursed to be a monster; I traced a finger along the path of her neck. "Yet you wouldn't or couldn't face what you had birthed. More importantly you couldn't face what your own flesh and blood had done...

The silence rang inside the Burlington Library but instead he bended a kiss on the back of her neck. Alejandro inhaling with a wicked half-smile as his lips curled. Revealing sharp teeth like canines of a beast. Taking advantage of the moment, the moment as he snaked his strong muscled arm around her mid-section, "Artemis saw how distraught you were. How depressed you were. You finally at the lowest you have ever encountered in your mortal life. Distraught in your human life and how you grazed a hand over your stomach, do you remember Onyx? Can you visualize it?"

I acknowledged her breathing. Onyx trying to make it easy like the knowledge hardly affected her but too stunned to move. "Do you remember that image as the illumination of the full moon's rays watched you," I said. "How the eerie silence suddenly fell as the animals paused and waited as if entranced. Like they could tell that a change of events would transpire. While you took that final choice, it life or rather death and it soo empty and cold."

My body arched forward to press my front against her back but my head moved closer and closer in a different direction. If I shifted my body a couple breaths closer, then my breath would contact upon her pursed lips.

"I wonder or question if you can focus on the suspense when you held tightly the object. The object of a dangerous butcher blade but holding it tightly as your body was shaking too and froe. Shivers running down your spine like it's doing now. With fear...but yet that step to run away from what life you led. Basically reaching and taking that Grim Reapers hand to lead in the path of death." My own bare hand reached over like her hair was calling to me.