Instant Memory

All I have to say for right now is Vote and Comment please! It will show great appreaciation to the story and it will do good in helping me for the Watty Awards. :D Help Support!!!!

Without Futher Adeui...the next chapter

**************************

Recap:

A snarl came through his mouth. "But yet Hades dismissed my existence of having me once being the carrier of the Archangels Pure of Heart. It once in my hands as I grasped the hilt of it but as of yet the Archangels Pure of Heart was transferred...of all the Pets which served him. Hades gave the Archangels Pure of Heart sword to you. As if it rightfully belonged to you over all other followers among his trusting werewolves," his fists tightened.

Drew's eyes sprakled with hate, "It sickens me...'' he said very coolly.

Chapter 7: Instant Memmory

Drew's hands relaxed then. "However,'' he said well naturally.” Like I knew more than millenniums ago, In his ordo est ordinem non servare, like it say's in Latin. 'In this case the only rule is not obeying any rules.' I have taken it upon myself to follow that quote because I will soon change everything the way as I see it. I will make everyone see it my way..."

His eyes arched, "Even including you brother," automatically a bright light like the seven suns poured out.

As Drew took hold of the Transforma but in turn I reached out to call upon my Transforma.

A reign of a simple natural instinct, which in truth was natural like the breath you took inside your lungs. Inhaling and exhaling as your mind emptied to envelop the vassal and the vassal being you're truer and inner self. To then experience a great sensation and a sensation that relished your senses. Because the power vigorously swayed in your blood as it altered yourself.

The Light, it emanating with its gloriousness that turned to ecstasy and the walls surrounding your self would shake from the sudden power of the Transforma.

I could feel my glow bringing out my claws to sprout from my smooth and defined hands. There was no aching pain but yet it felt like a massage to the fibber of my being as I could touch them myself. I impulsively reached to feel beneath my smooth pads of my fingertips to the fur like the plushest rug. The journey beginning at the arch of my wide shoulders, then gradually as I took a breath each fang extended out and dangerous in my mouth.

If anyone sought sight of the view, to be able to see through the liquid yellow light, no words would express or emphasize what they had sawn before they're very eyes. Hypnotized to touch: to touch from forehead, to nose to lips, towards caller bone until the end that travelled to nowhere. Would they want to know how it feels and no words would express of how it felt. No words would express the Transforma of our brethrens thick magical parts. That takes speed in the forest: to 'Awe' from the fire within us to hold so much control. To be one of many as the Kings of the land because of being the beastly predators...to be able to unsheathe our claws to be proof of claiming to have nothing but be the beast of the night.

When the light finally settled as if an aura I moved my eyes to see. Immediately, I saw Drew with his massive wolfs form already ready to strike me with his claws outstretched. A snarl masked on his lips. Claws ready to bring damage...

Alejandro dodged and attacked the side of his brother's muzzle. The Archangels Pure of Heart blade levitating by his power beside Alejandro against Drew with a full blow and Drew staggered. Yet just as quickly recovered from his false move and we were on each other head-on.