Blissful End

Please Comment and Vote for the encouragment! It will be a good pat on the back ...

Enjoy the story!

**************************

Recap:

"Don't leave me. If not for me, at least for yourself," I touched her bloody lips with my own. Denying the truth that was clawing at my gut to the surface and uselessly blowing air into her lifeless body. As they proved there was no raise to her chest...no response. Me shedding salty tears blurring my vision and reversing to hard sobbing. As I felt the world collide with complete nothingness as like my Goddess. There was nothing to breathe life into and nothing to hear her heart counting like the beating of a living human being.

"Don't worry brother. She is a Possessor like she said. There is hope for her. This will not be the last time you see her."

Chapter 8: Blissful End

Pearl said those words under her breath to a whisper beneath the silence of the room. It was just my sister; it was just my guards standing outside the Burlington Library. Because knowing it was a private affair, knowing I needed my personal space. Also, it was just me and there was simply the girl I wanted as mine dead in my arms. The Nightly Onyx beyond reach.  

She broke from the inside out. Wounded to the bloody max, a shell of what she once been. Leaving behind a corpse in my awaken arms. The full knowledge knocking the breath from I and I squeezed her tighter to me as I heard no response. I felt nothing, desperately wanting to cry out to the evil present that this was cruel. That this was not fare but I could hear the quote mocking me now, 'Life is not fare' as I realized she was not here with me.

Gone...Senseless to stay living...Beyond to know how heartbreaking it cans be. Departed...Shunned away from life...Separated.

Nightly Onyx... you have left me, how could you leave me...?

Pearl knelt and stayed by her big brothers side with saddened eyes. She is watching her brother, Alejandro.

Pearl, she watching him endures his torment because not knowing what to do and what step to do next. The little sister not knowing what to do because it was not physical but more so emotional inside the heart...

Alejandro shifted to a werewolf. Settling next to Onyx's motionless form while being hit by the rays of the moon and drew her closer by covering himself and her. As if picturing a falcon protecting his young from the bad weather to come ahead as he pulled himself inside. Time continuing and not prolonging because it had no limit as it ticked on and on without pause...

Memory's...memory's which would come and go. What used to be, what day would never come and the shadow depressing my fear. The truth not far away that my Goddess had kept her word on the letter and she saying...

'One day I will find a way to escape and you will not be pleased that I have out-smarted you.'

'My Goddess Onyx, the swelling sadness'...I drew a sad smirk while I thought. 'I heard what my sister said. She would come again. My Goddess Onyx would appear on this world again. The only question was when.' The next question, 'When will I see her again?'

...At the back of my mind I remembered the picture of her in my back pocket stood perfect and hypnotizing like a lost good memory. Knowing I would hold it close with me until we would cross paths, until we would cross paths once again.

 (Its short but it will get better. Trust me...Please stay tuned for the next Chapter: The Ending of A Close. Remember to Vote and Comment :D)