Damn you shredder!! ~Part three~

~~~~

Ally's POV

~~~~

I wake up and weakly look around. I was getting weaker and in 9 months I would be dead with out my powers if shredder didn't kill me first.

Shredder was looking at me. I bet under his helmet he was smirking at how weak I was. "I will ask you one more time. Where's your lair?!" He asks his voice colder than ice.

"I will never tell you!" I say in a cold voice. One I only used with people who hurt my family.

"Well then" he says and grabs his dagger. He stabs me in my arms and legs. I held in screams and tears of pain. I then pass out and I fall into a coma.

~~~~

Splinter's POV

~~~~

Leo Mikey and I go to the spot where they were told to meet with Karai. We wait an hour before we see Karai.

"Hey sorry I'm late" she says as she runs to us. "I couldn't get away till now. I was helping Baxter with Ally"

I get worried "what's wrong with Ally?" I ask with worry.

"Shredder did some things like stab her and shoot her and beat her. Baxter and I fixed her up the best we could. Baxter only did it so shredder could have more fun with her but I did it for you guys and she did help me with a little problem that she kept secret from you guys." Karai said. "But she's not completely better. She did fall into a coma. And yesterday shredder took her powers and ally told me that she will slowly die and with in 9 months she will die."

"We need to get her and her. Powers back" I say.

"Yeah. We have to" Mikey says holding Leo's hand.

"I'll help you guys. I'll spy on shredder and tomorrow he's leaving with tigerclaw, Dogpound and fishface to go to Japan so that's when I'll help you guys sneak in and get Ally and her powers" Karai says.

"Sounds good to me" splinter says.

Leo and Mikey nod. Karai says. "Ok well I gotta go. I'll text you boys tomorrow to tell you when you guys can come in."

We all nod and watch Karai run back to her lair. I smile at the feeling of having ally back in my arms but I then frown at the thought of her in a coma and her without her powers. Leo Mikey and I quickly run back to our lair.

~~~~

Karai's POV

~~~~

I ran to my home where shredder and I live with the mutants that were in the foot. I run to the make shift infirmary and then I walk to ally. I look at her and sigh. Shredder then walks in. "Karai, go to bed. Your in charge of the foot starting tomorrow" he growls at me.

I nod. "Yes master shredder" I bow to him then I walk to my room. I lay on my bed and fall asleep

~~~~

Leo's POV

~~~~

Mikey splinter and I run into the lair.

"Michelangalo, Leonardo go tell your brothers about the plane and about Ally" splinter says

"Hai sensei" Mikey and I say as splinter walked to his room. Mikey and I look at each other. I put a arm around him. "Come on. Let's go find Raph and Donnie" I say softly to my mate.

Mikey nods and layes his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead and we walk towards the lab knowing that Donnies most likely in there and maybe Raph was in there to. When we walk into the lab they both were in there "Raph donnie. Sensei wants us to tell you about the talk with Karai" I say.

"Ok." Raph says and sits in a chair with donnie in his lap.

I keep my arm around Mikey. "Well Karai said that shredder, tigerclaw, Dogpound and fishface are going to be going to Japan tomorrow morning for a week. So sometime tomorrow night she's gonna text splinter telling us when we can go and she'll let us in. We'll get Ally back. But there's some problems with Ally" I say.

"What's the problems leo?" Donnie asks

"Well, yesterday Shredder took her powers so if we don't find her powers and inject them back into her she'll die within 9 months and then just today she fell into a coma" Mikey says.

"Oh, then while you guys go rescue her and her powers I'll stay her and get ready to help her with any injuries she may have and to prepare to put her powers in her" Donnie says.

"We can't. Splinter said that the powers will go back in her only if she's awake not if she's in a coma" Leo says. "So let's hope she wakes up within 9 Months and we keep her powers close to her in a jar."

"Ok" Donnie says and Raph nods briefly.

"Ok. Get some sleep we'll all need it tomorrow" I say. Mikey nods.

"Sure Fearless leader" Raph says

"Ok. But I have some stuff to do in here first" Donnie says.

"Ok. But get to sleep soon and get as much sleep as you can." I say as Mikey and I walk out and go to our room. We plop down on the bed and I put a arm around Mikey. He cuddles into my chest. I kiss his forehead "goodnight my love" I say softly

"Goodnight my brave and handsome fearless leader" Mikey says closing his eyes and we slowly fall asleep.

~~~~

Raph's POV

~~~~

I look at donnie as he finished doing some stuff around his lab and he yawns. Man he's tired. I thought as I stand up and walk to him. I hug him from behind and kiss his cheek. "Come on Don. Let's go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow." I say softly.

"Ok Raphie" Donnie says and we walk to our room. I lay on the bed and hold donnie close to me. Donnie lays his head on my chest and I kiss his forehead. I smile and him. "Good night babe" I say softly.

"Goodnight Raphie" Donnie says and we fall asleep.

~~~~

To be continued

~~~~