~Chapter 17~ Splinter!

The video is Splinter VS The Rat King. I couldn't find the full video. So this is the best I could do. Sorry.

~~~~

Ally's POV

~~~~

I was laying on my bed wishing Splinter was with me when Karai walks into my room. "Ally, leo came up with a plan. We're meeting up in the living room to talk about the plan" Karai says.

I sigh and nod. I stand up. I walk with Karai to the living room. Karai and I sit on the couch

"Tell us the plan Leonardo" I said softly

After 30 minutes of leo telling us a very detailed plan he says. "We should go get him back at once."

I nod. "Ok, but I'll stay here" I say softly.

"Why do you want to stay? You want him back way more than anyone" Karai says.

"There's a reason and splinter would want me to stay here so I can't get hurt." I say.

"What's the reason" she asks.

I sigh. "I'm pregnant. I just found out two days ago." I say. "Donatello is the only one that knew. I made him promise not to tell anyone."

"We're getting a new sibling?!" Mikey says happily.

"Yes. But I want Splinter to be here with me. He doesn't even know yet" I say softly.

Donnie looks at me. "I'll stay here with Ally. You guys go get our father back" he says.

"Ok." Leo says and looks at me. Clearly he was shocked.

"You guys go and be careful. And keep my updated if something's wrong" I say.

"We will ally don't worry. We'll get him back." Leo says and I nod slightly.

We do a big group hug and then leo, Karai, Raph and Mikey leave the lair. I look at donnie and sigh as I sit on the couch. Donnie gives me a hug and I hug him back. "They will get him back. I know it" he says softly

"I believe that they will to. I just hope he isn't badly hurt" I say. "Because I can't use my powers when I'm pregnant because it could hurt the baby"

Donnie nods and looks at me. He comforts me.

~~~~

Splinter's POV

~~~~

I kneel before shredder and he smirks. "Splinter I want you to kill the turtles, and Karai but bring me the girl named Ally" he says

"Yes master Shredder" I replied as I stood up and ran off. My eyes were glowing red making me look scary.

I ran across the roofs and looking around when leo Raph Karai and Mikey run to me. "Father!" Karai says.

I growl and glare at them.

"Um Karai I'm not sure that's our father. I mean look at his eyes and he's growling at us. H-he's being mind controlled. We have to take him hole but we'd have to keep him away from Ally to protect her" Leo says.

"Yeah," Mikey says. Raph and Karai nod.

My true self thinks. Protect her? She doesn't need protection she's the strongest woman I know.

All of them come at me and tackle me then they knock me out.

~~~~

Leo's POV

Mikey, Raph, Karai and I pick splinter up and we take splinter home. When we got there we chained splinter up in the lab tightly so he couldn't move. "Karai go tell Ally we got Splinter but he's not himself" I say.

Karai nods and walks off.

~~~~

Ally's POV.

I was laying in bed when Karai walks in. "Hey Ally, we got father back. But he's not himself." She says softly. She looked sad and I stood up.

"What do you mean 'Not himself'?" I ask

"H-he's being mind controlled. Leo and Raph chained him up in the lab so he can't hurt anyone. But we did have to knock him out to bring him here" Karai says. I walk to her and hug her.

"It's ok. He'll be fine. He's stronger than the shredder. He can beat this." I say softly then I walk to the lab and I hear Karai follow me.

I walk into the lab and everyone except Donnie steps away from Splinter. My heart breaks in half seeing Splinter like that. I walked to him and put a hand on Splinters cheek making him wake up. I back away slightly because it scared me that his eyes were bright red. I feel Mikey and leo pull me away then they stand in front of me. "Boys stop, maybe I can snap him out of this mind control stuff"

"Ok. But we're not leaving you alone. We're gonna protect you" Mikey says and I sigh.

"Fine Mikey," I say as I walked to splinter. I look at splinter and I stroke his cheek softly "splinter, this isn't you. You'd never try to hurt me or your children I know that for a fact. So please snap out of it. I really need to tell you something important." I say softly as I kiss splinters forehead.

Splinter growls and try's to attack me. I back up a little. Donnie starts to make something I'm guessing it would cure splinter I'm not for sure tho. I look down and tears fell down my cheeks. I look at splinter "splinter. I won't leave your side and I know Donnie will make a cure for this" I say softly I see Raph walk over to donnie and then karai leaves. Mikey and leo stay and watch to make sure I'm safe.

I stay close to splinter and after an hour donnie finally finishes the cure. He puts it in a shot and gives splinter the shot. After 2 minutes Splinters eyes turn normal and he says weakly. "A-ally?"

"Donnie unchain him." I say softly.

Donnie nods. Raph and Donnie unchain Splinter. I run to splinter and hug him softly. Splinter hugs back and kisses the top of my head. Happy tears fell down my cheeks and I look at him. "Splinter I'm so glad your ok" I say softly and I peck him on the lips.

"I am to my love" Splinter says and smiles a little. Since splinter was weak from the mind control thing. I help him walk to our room and I sit him down on the bed. "Splinter... I have something really important to tell you" I say softly.

He looks at me. "What is it Ally?" He asks softly.

"I-I'm pregnant" I say softly

Splinter smiles and pulls me into a hug. I giggle softly and hug back. We then fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is a little crappie & School started today. I'm now in high school so I won't be updating as much. ~Chipmunk

~~~~